The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up, pardon me...

I call BULL! We just need to work on your fluff content dude, its all bout the fluff.

And add a few thousand more words per post and you're set....trust me. :alien:

I like Cookies. Cookie though, there's just something about that Vodka drinker....hehehe (I kid, I kid)

Bantering from me? I love fall for one thing, candy corn. Candy corn + cocktail peanuts = a blissful payday like combo. SO GOOD!
Dude, Candy Corn and peanuts is the best snack freaking ever!!

Hmmmm.......Jake is always a solid target. We have a nice rematch lined up with Howzat on Saturday.

No more JB call outs.....lesson learned.

I wanna play someone for something but no one will gamble with me.:arrogant:

Howzat & Jake not taking us up on a match.

What are you looking to play for?

Cookie do you have to wear a skirt or anything this weekend?

This drives me nuts

• This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

FLuff is overrated. DOn't want no part of it Jman. I also don't care for candy corn.

A piece of me just died.

FWIW, I agree, I just enjoy irritating the complainers with my avatar.

Dude, Candy Corn and peanuts is the best snack freaking ever!!

WE's got my back!

I'm an Okie, JN. There's a reason we're the 3rd fattest state in the nation! WHOOOOOOO!

Hahahaha, no kidding! Diabeetus for everyone!

diabeetus.jpg

I'll start the banter then. Cookie sucks talk about it.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

who is cookie calling out during the tour van stop?

Cookie hasn't called anyone out yet, but I'll call him out for the tour stop. I'll be grouped with him on Sunday so we can come up with something. BTW Cookie.......Breeze said you sucked.......

A piece of me just died.

FWIW, I agree, I just enjoy irritating the complainers with my avatar.

WE's got my back!
Of course dude, we are both former fat kids. Haha

Dredd looks awesome.

Come to Atlanta, I got a game for you

Cookie do you have to wear a skirt or anything this weekend?

This drives me nuts

• This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.
Cookies has lost no bets to me in the past year so no skirt

Cookie hasn't called anyone out yet, but I'll call him out for the tour stop. I'll be grouped with him on Sunday so we can come up with something. BTW Cookie.......Breeze said you sucked.......

Boom, like a boss.

You take that back Frank, TAKE IT BACK.

I can't do it dude, I could never live with myself if I did. I have to maintain my integrity.

Boom, like a boss.

I can't do it dude, I could never live with myself if I did. I have to maintain my integrity.
Integrity? If you want to maintain that, then you need to live up to your word of the infamous thread you were going to start...

Dredd is going to be sick. Useless entertainment for 2 hours full of violence. That is awesome.

Ugh, candy corn. Pretty sure those silo's in the mid west aren't filled with corn and grain, but with candy corn. Unsold candy corn just gets put back in the silo until the next Fall and then it comes back out.

Ugh, candy corn. Pretty sure those silo's in the mid west aren't filled with corn and grain, but with candy corn. Unsold candy corn just gets put back in the silo until the next Fall and then it comes back out.

And I'm ok with that!

Just not the damned pumpkin shaped ones. Hate those.

images

And sadness tastes like ****

Candy corn is the shizzz. Even the pumpkin kind.... side note, one more post =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back