What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in a shamble for last night of league. Then we had our dinner/awards afterwards. I played pretty well!
Playing Inverness tomorrow. Yeah buddy.
Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

finally got back to practicing had an ok range session and good chipping and putting session. going out to play later today

Taking my employees out for an outing to a par 3 executive course. Should be a great time.

Hit a small bucket at the range. Irons were more solid than when I played the other day, but driver was more off. After I got in the car it clicked why (doesn't it always, or at least you think it does when you can't test it out). Take away was too fast on the driver.

No golfing until after Monday, crazy busy work weekend

Five holes before the rains came.

Took my first lesson today. I'm stoked!

Currently I am dreaming about dipping out of work early and getting to the course for an afternoon round. None of my crew is around so it looks like I'll be going solo. Hurry up day!

Hopping a flight to KC then driving to Des Moines for the tour van visit!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

So far all I've done was clean the clubs and Dona little carpet putting. Hoping to sneak off for 9 later today!

Well I bought a midsize putter grip and I just installed it on my Seemore and I love the feel of it. Then later I am going up to the course and getting my wedges and have them all bent 2* upright from where they are now.

Went to the range and putting green. Also bought a pair of the original Adicross on sale.

Went to the range for 2 1/2 hours last night to work on getting my back turned to the target in my backswing. I've been turning my shoulders but restricting my torso too much lately. Another round of practice tonight and I should be comfortable with it again.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

Went to the range and putting green. Also bought a pair of the original Adicross on sale.
How'd the putting green treat you today dude? Getting that stuff worked out?

How'd the putting green treat you today dude? Getting that stuff worked out?

Tried to get the SPi grip to become more natural. Mixed results, but I'm going to try and stick with it.

Tried to get the SPi grip to become more natural. Mixed results, but I'm going to try and stick with it.
JN post a video bro and let us help you out. 42 putts is just not gonna cut it.

While 42 putts is a lot, you still had a nice score and had to have hot slews of greens. Sounds like your proximity to the hole isn't good.

Yeah my best round recently was hampered by 46 putts :€. It was a grat round because I was hitting a lot of greens, but I was also leaving long putts for myself. Just gotta brush it off and look at the ball striking side of things

Wedges have now been bent 2* upright, life is good again.

Have you tried them out yet? Just wondering what the immediate difference felt like.

What are you hoping to gain out of it? What was the issue you were having?

Have you tried them out yet? Just wondering what the immediate difference felt like.

What are you hoping to gain out of it? What was the issue you were having?
Yep, hit them right away on the range. The difference is really on full shots only, they now match what my fitting says they should be, and they match all my irons. I had to put a different swing on the ball with my wedges than my irons because they were 1* flat and my irons were all 1* up. Now everything is 1* up and the transition from irons to wedges felt more seamless.

Yep, hit them right away on the range. The difference is really on full shots only, they now match what my fitting says they should be, and they match all my irons. I had to put a different swing on the ball with my wedges than my irons because they were 1* flat and my irons were all 1* up. Now everything is 1* up and the transition from irons to wedges felt more seamless.

Awesome man. Good luck. Hit em well.

I got a quick round in today at my local executive course. Im editing the HOTD vid I filmed now. Unfortunately I had a GIR so there was no chutting opportunity.

I played 18 holes this afternoon.

PLayed 18 and confused myself with my golf game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back