The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered my drivers license expired last month and I have one more day on my grace period....nice.

Wouldn't be a biggie if it weren't for the paperwork hoops I have to go through to keep my CDL and passenger endorsement.

A little late but sorry about the loss of Hacker, I was following the journey as close as any other thread. Atleast she had some sort of love and care, you did the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I was in the ER for a good 2 and a half hours. Took some pills, sucked on some medacine through a mask, got some xrays done and found out I have bronchitis. Along with my asthma it's pretty lame, I'm more bummed that I can't go to one of my bigger volleyball tournies this weekend though. Plus, I can't even golf when I have the time now, no possible way to the course plus being sick. I'm getting pretty good at carpet putting though :D

Sorry for the loss of Hacker.

My rant is if I shared my rant I would have to turn in my man card.

Again guys and gals, thank you so much for the kind words. THP is full of people with huge hearts, it's on display daily and I appreciate y'all letting me talk about Hacker and the struggles and good days we had together. I consider so many of you friends and its awesome that we can step away from golf and the sport from time to time, and just let our human emotions show. It's for sure helped me deal with the peaks and valleys during this whole process. I am just in awe at how great the members of THP are and how much they care. Even for a little kitten that wandered onto my porch 2 weeks ago. Thanks again.

I got some much needed rest today, after running for over 24 hours straight. I had to run some errands this afternooon, and at each of the two places I went, someone told me I looked exhausted and that I should rest. That being said, I am looking forward to just relaxing and talking some Ryder Cup golf starting tomorrow.

You've been running on fumes the past few days. Hacker would want you to enjoy the Ryder Cup this weekend and toast a cold one in her honor. I think I'll do the same.

Been having chest pains all night from the ulcers and just booted more than I think I ever have. What the hell is going on? I just want to go to sleep.

Been having chest pains all night from the ulcers and just booted more than I think I ever have. What the hell is going on? I just want to go to sleep.

Ya' alright, dude? Anxiety maybe? I used to get anxiety attacks really bad and they feel like you are having a heart attack.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That really sucks man, I hope you feel better soon.

Dude I hope you're alright man!!

Fell asleep at around 4ish. Was in soo much pain but took 2 alleve which I know knocks me out. Such a weird feeling to have your body tell you no sleep and have your mind beg you to go to sleep. I ran out of both my meds. Gonna have to rectify that today.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Last edited:
Fell asleep at around 4ish. Was in soo much pain but took 2 allege which I know knocks me out. Such a weird feeling to have your body tell you no sleep and have your mind beg you to go to sleep. I ran out of both my meds. Gonna have to rectify that today.

That must've felt good, 4:30 here and I'm still battling. I tossed and turned for a good 3 hours before getting a drink, now I'm back to the grind.

Network down at work, I knew I should have stayed home and just left for atlanta sooner

Malls and airplanes are nothing but germ factories! people sneezing, coughing, crap being recirculated through the air system = yuck! I'm sick as hell and I want the person responsible for it held accountable lol. It makes me want to stay away from people.

Well I can't sleep, and I have no clue why. The good news is I guess I get to watch the Ryder cup.

Well I can't sleep, and I have no clue why. The good news is I guess I get to watch the Ryder cup.

After the night I had, I should have just called out. Especially since I just got to work AND MY BOSS CALLED OUT AGAIN! Bastard!

Big history exam today. Essay format.

History essay exams were always easy, but wow does your hand hurt after finishing.

I'm more worried about it than I should be, really. I've studied like crazy, it shouldn't be a problem.

history = easy. Good luck

Exactly, you only half have to know the material as more is put on being able to write an essay that gets your thoughts/point across. I've been wrong on material but still gotten solid grades on essay just because I managed to state my incorrect opinion very well. Gotta love it.

My rant is jealousy. That is all.

I remember I had a buddy that had the class w/ the same professor in the morning whereas I had it in the afternoon. He'd call me after he finished and tell me exactly which essays were on it since the professor would give us ten to study/prepare for and only put 3-5 on the actual test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back