The Movie Review Thread

That Samsara looks pretty interesting. We watched a flick called the 5 Year Engagement. It was definitely a chick flick and not the comedy I was told it was. It was decent though.

That Samsara looks pretty interesting. We watched a flick called the 5 Year Engagement. It was definitely a chick flick and not the comedy I was told it was. It was decent though.

That guy from that show that's in that is getting too popular.

Kevin

I dont call those romantic comedies chick flicks. I call them trick flicks. All romance and one comedy scene.

Its the worst the ending of the movie guarantees that you arent getting lucky. Thats usually where the comedy comes in and it ruins the tone for after movie time. Especially if its a fart scene. Bleh.

That guy from that show that's in that is getting too popular.

Kevin

Agreed. He used to be awesome, like in "The Best Man" but now he's getting redundant.

LOL @ junior's post. SOunds like you've been cock blocked a few times by movies.

He does seem To play the same character in each film.

We went and saw Taken 2 yesterday afternoon. Plot isnt as good or original as the first but the action is almost non stop from beginning to end. Good movie not sure its worth the price of admission though. Great to get on Blu-Ray though

The Grey.

Thank goodness I didn't go to theaters to see it. Turrible.

The Grey.

Thank goodness I didn't go to theaters to see it. Turrible.

Really? I thought it was pretty damn good. Gritty and dark. I liked it.

Really? I thought it was pretty damn good. Gritty and dark. I liked it.

I liked it a lot too. Good ending.

I liked it a lot too. Good ending.

I watched it with Tracy on the airplane goin down to the outing and just as it got to the very end where it was Liam and the last wolf were going to throw down we started to land. Had to turn it off. Then we went to finish it and the rental had run out, stupid iTunes. Never saw the very end.

Went with my wife to see "Trouble With the Curve" and it was a pretty good story, not great but pretty good. Way too much cussing for my blood though, I certainly and not a prude but too much of that language was uncalled for IMO.

I watched it with Tracy on the airplane goin down to the outing and just as it got to the very end where it was Liam and the last wolf were going to throw down we started to land. Had to turn it off. Then we went to finish it and the rental had run out, stupid iTunes. Never saw the very end.

The best part is after the credits.

I thought The Grey was pretty good, too. Liam Neeson is usually good. Though Battleship was a little weak.

Kevin

The best part is after the credits.

Great now I need to watch 1 minute of the actual movie and the credits.

I thought The Grey was pretty good, too. Liam Neeson is usually good. Though Battleship was a little weak.

Kevin

I heard Battleship was terrible.

I think so. I needed to see more of the Barbadian girl. I like her.

Kevin

Saw Frankenweenie with my daughter tonight....it's good. If you're a Tim Burton fan you'll really like it

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Went and saw Hotel Transylvannia last night with my wife. Loved it. It was really funny. I loathe Tim Burton for what he did to Willy Wonka so Frankenweenie is a no go for me. My sister saw it and she loved it.

Yeah Django looks really good.

Great cast.....great director.....I have big hopes for this. Did you love the cameo appearance at the end of funny boy!

Yeah I saw that. Im surprised they let that out in a trailer.

Back