THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

If I was around the area Id be there. Very cool to see the details up, looks like something that will be a lot of fun. Look forward to future events in AC.

I have the THP itch again, hope to know my Nov travel schedule soon. Hopefully I can fit this into the mix. May need the extra flights to keep my delta status, so itd be a win-win.

This will certainly be enjoyable for those attending

as if it couldnt get any better, man this is shaping up to be a epic event, so jealous I cant make it, glad to see THP and Bridgestone taking it to another level!

I have the THP itch again, hope to know my Nov travel schedule soon. Hopefully I can fit this into the mix. May need the extra flights to keep my delta status, so itd be a win-win.

In all seriousness, if you make the trip to ATL and bring a sandwich from Bryant's with you (preferably beef and turkey, extra sauce), you will have a friend for life.

Holy Bridgestone batman! This is awesome!

This is so exciting on several fronts. One, thanks so much to Bridgestone for sponsoring the event and providing hats and balls for the participants as well as the ultimate prize. Two, I have been wanting to play Bear's Best, but had been balking at the normal rates. As other's have said $79 is an incredible rate to play there without everything else that comes along with it.

Thanks so much to JB and GG for putting this together...my PM has already been sent.

I am not sure why, but I didn't expect sponsors. That was pretty dumb of me because it should have been obvious there would be sponsors!

Thanks to Bridgestone for stepping to the plate for this event!

In all seriousness, if you make the trip to ATL and bring a sandwich from Bryant's with you (preferably beef and turkey, extra sauce), you will have a friend for life.

We will see what happens. I did bring MikeWard some frosty treats to the outing this past May.

Well hot damn! I reckon a road trip is in order. Wasn't expecting a sponsor, that is fantastic.

Are the teams blind draw or is it low/high handicap, or is that a surprise :)

Surprise.

Wow that is just simply awesome to all those who can make it!! Is Bridgestone including Precepts as an option for any ladies participating?

Of course Precepts are an option.

This is really cool. You guys are going to have a blast and thanks so much to :bridgestone: for providing golf balls and an amazing prize to the winners!

JB, how many spots are available for this?

That is truly amazing, kudos the Bridgestone how awesome!!!

Already sent my PM to GG :)

I think it is absolutely awesome of Bridgestone to support the first THP Invitational! Sounds like this is going to be an awesome time, and an amazing event!

Very cool! Its nice seeing Bridgestone supporting another THP event!

Already sent my PM to GG :)

+1

I suspect GG's inbox is exploding. Probably a good primer for Monday's outing signup.

Question on the course: Bear's Best usually requires forecaddies. Will they be in use for the tournament? (Personally, I think they make a better experience at Bear's Best, especially for those playing it for the first time.)

As of now, they will not be used. We will have more info on that if it changes.

JB, how many spots are available for this?

As of right now 32. If it fills up quickly, we will revisit that number.

Good to hear Bridgestone stepping forward as a sponsor. Wish I lived on the East side, this will be an awesome time.

Wow, this is really cool. Major props to BStone for sponsoring.

John Deere Tap'n

I teach my children not to be jealous but I can't help it.....I'm jealous!!!!

I think I might come and participate in this. Looks like fun and I enjoy seeing Bridgestone in the fold.

Dude you should! I would if I could man. Sounds like a really cool event.

This is awesome!! I love how much Bridgestone supports THP and vice versa. This is spectacular. Those who attend are indeed lucky!

This is awesome!! I love how much Bridgestone supports THP and vice versa. This is spectacular. Those who attend are indeed lucky!

Absolutely spot on dude! Bridgestone really cares about the golfers and that matters. Love it.

Cool event! What are the odds of one of these ever happening out west?

Back