Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

looking forward to sign ups can't wait till im officially IN for the best golf trip i take every year!

I was discussing this with my wife last night about possibly attending. She would not be playing golf nor would my 1 year old (at the time of the outing)...or not yet..haha Do people bring families along that arent golfing? I know I have seen people brought their wives and stuff but hadnt seen much about kids or anything.

Dev, I wouldn't do it. You will feel like you have to entertain them when you would rather be playing golf. Just going by personal experience here.

Dev, I wouldn't do it. You will feel like you have to entertain them when you would rather be playing golf. Just going by personal experience here.

Thanks man. I am definitely looking for honest opinions. On the bright side, we have a family home in Brooksville, FL which is a little over an hour away so having them go there for the weekend is always an option.

That would be better. Ripper did what you just brought up in May and I think he said he wished he hadn't. As much as there is to do in Orlando, my experience has been that the wife/GF usually wants to do it with you rather than alone. Everybody is different though.

That would be better. Ripper did what you just brought up in May and I think he said he wished he hadn't. As much as there is to do in Orlando, my experience has been that the wife/GF usually wants to do it with you rather than alone. Everybody is different though.

Thanks for the advice buddy. I appreciate it.

I don't really have a choice in that matter. If I'm going halfway around the world, Nic is getting a holiday too! As long as I get there, I'll happily accept that.

This has probably all ready been answered but will the signup announcement be a new thread or this one? Also any idea of the time on Monday? I will be on a flight in the morning and need to know if I should log on as soon as I get on the ground. Don't want to miss this one.

This has probably all ready been answered but will the signup announcement be a new thread or this one? Also any idea of the time on Monday? I will be on a flight in the morning and need to know if I should log on as soon as I get on the ground. Don't want to miss this one.

It will be a new thread and it will be in the morning most likely.

Thanks JB. I might have to buy the inflight internet.

glad to see you're planning on coming again! i could watch you drain putts with your Betti all day long!

There is going to be a set time for the start of the signup?

(Not that I was thinking about trying to sign up at 12:01am on Monday, unless that would work.)

There is going to be a set time for the start of the signup?

(Not that I was thinking about trying to sign up at 12:01am on Monday, unless that would work.)

Hmm that is only 9pm PST on Sunday night ... I can handle that! :D

Alright, I'm in for the outing.

I'm really looking forward to the signups on Monday. I already requested the time off for the outing and MC. So I'm good to go as long as I can jump in before it is filled up.

Thanks Buck

I'm asking tonight. You going solo Frank?

I need to try and make it a couple weekend. Otherwise it will be a no go for me

I think my wife likes it when I leave :banghead:

I just said can I go to a golf weekend in May. I didn't go in to the details of it being in Florida.

I don't plan to play golf Monday morning just so I can stay on top of the sign up thread and get my spot. Already excited about next year.

That was my plan too. Just hope I'm not stuck in a meeting and miss my chance Monday. Some architects are long winded. I will have my iPhone locked into THP. And just try to be not so obvious

I would much rather send my wife off with one of her friends for the weekend and go play as much golf as I can and not have to worry about what she is up to.

Back