How Many Rounds of Golf do you play a Year?

BrownBritGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
I play about 40 rounds of golf a year.. that is over a 9 month period no golf for 3 months during the winter to cold and snowy. It averages out to about one a week.

I would probably play more if I was a member at a course, but I like to play different courses.

How about you? how many rounds do you play?

Ill be around 100ish this year, low 80s last year

i just checked my total for the year and im gonna be really close to 100 i want to go over 100 since i'm so close.

i just checked my total for the year and im gonna be really close to 100 i want to go over 100 since i'm so close.

I'm sure by the end of december u will get to 100

I think I have played almost 80 rounds this year so far since January and that is about double from last year. After getting lessons this Spring I have really gotten the bug and just want to get out there and play. Playing more has definitely helped my game a lot. My goal is to play 100 before the end of the year!!!! This is the most golf I have ever played in my life, for a period of 30 days in July I got 13 rounds of golf in!!!!

Played 75 this year.

Probably about 75.

I'm sure by the end of december u will get to 100

yeah i think i can. i never thought i would play this much its been pretty awesome.

My goal this year was 75, I am sitting at 87 right now. By the end of December, I will easily break 100.

My goal this year was 75, I am sitting at 87 right now. By the end of December, I will easily break 100.

Id have 200 if I lived in sarasota lol

Id have 200 if I lived in sarasota lol
I only have 87 that have been entered. That doesnt include my Wednesday golf league that runs for 5 months nor does it include scrambles and stuff.

I only have 87 that have been entered. That doesnt include my Wednesday golf league that runs for 5 months nor does it include scrambles and stuff.

That's better, not as lame now

i think i have played well over 150 rounds in 4 months several days i have played 54 holes. and play at least 5 times a week most of the time 7

I think I have played almost 80 rounds this year so far since January and that is about double from last year. After getting lessons this Spring I have really gotten the bug and just want to get out there and play. Playing more has definitely helped my game a lot. My goal is to play 100 before the end of the year!!!! This is the most golf I have ever played in my life, for a period of 30 days in July I got 13 rounds of golf in!!!!

I'll drive next time.....lets get another round in!

I have probably played 55 rounds this year. Should get to about 65. I know I will get to 56 at the THP outing in Dayton Oh next Sat!

I will probably be around 110 by the end of December.

i think i have played well over 150 rounds in 4 months several days i have played 54 holes. and play at least 5 times a week most of the time 7

Nice, is your employer hiring?? :bashful:

I played everyday from mid April to the first of July, but I've only played twice since July first. Normally, I play 200+ rounds a year. New job right now has me busy.

I shoot for 50 every year, I have been successful the past three years and am already past it for this year. Being home on paternity leave actually increased my rounds.

Probably around 150, I play lots of rounds that don't count for handicap such as scramble, two man best ball tournaments where you don't putt out if your partner wins the hole, practice rounds where I compare balls or other equipment. Rarely do I play less than 3 rounds per week and sometimes I play as many as 6.

WTG DawgDaddy! I would love to play that much golf.

I just finished my first year of playing golf and figure I played a solid hundred rounds, and I enjoyed every one of them.

I'm probably going to be around 100 this year.

Back