Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

I'll be on the edge of my seat...for a whole monts?!?!?!?! That should qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.

Dan

Whom ever is playing with JB this weekend see if you can get him to slip up a little and let this mystery reveal itself.hehe

Can't wait.

How very cryptic of THP to leave us all in anticipation. Of course we can't wait to find out what it is.

Handicap tracking is finally here?

This is big news and we have to stew over it for almost a month...talk about torture!

Very cool! Sounds like some exciting news!

This should be fun. I wonder what it is.

Holiday Cheer contest?
Awesomesauce. Can't wait. Wifey's birthday is the 11th, so I'll have that out of the way and can concentrate on this fully!

Now that was the greatest teaser to date. Two days after the THP invitational in Atlanta, SWEET!

Cool stuff here!

Hmmm, this sounds exciting...

Sounds very good, but let me get this right its the 12th of November? You Americans screwing about with the date format haha

AHH JB stop it! You're making me anticipate even more! The anticipation is killing me on the inside!

With things getting better and better I have no clue what to expect.

AWESOME!!!! Should be GREAT!!!

This should be good. Might be a little buzz about it at the 11/10 THP Invitational.

Whom ever is playing with JB this weekend see if you can get him to slip up a little and let this mystery reveal itself.hehe

You bring up a very good point, and I have just warned JB not to say a word. I can be pretty mean....so think long and hard before you try and pry the info out of him. :alien:

You bring up a very good point, and I have just warned JB not to say a word. I can be pretty mean....so think long and hard before you try and pry the info out of him. :alien:

I think we all know which one of the two of us last gave out information at a Tour Van Event....And it wasn't this guy. :D

Didn't the Mayan's predict this?

Wife, Boss, person who sleeps 6 inches away from you. So many angles to be punished on. Be careful JB!

I think we all know which one of the two of us last gave out information at a Tour Van Event....And it wasn't this guy. :D
:popcorn:

He's got a point here people. I'm taking his side.

Back