What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great round on probably a tough course, you will be under 90 before u know it

that's awesome!! good luck, you will do great next time you're almost there man

Thanks for the encouragement. Bought my 1st of clubs on December 6th of last year and set a personal goal of breaking 90 by years end. 30+rounds later and a few lessons I know im knocking on that door!

Thanks for the encouragement. Bought my 1st of clubs on December 6th of last year and set a personal goal of breaking 90 by years end. 30+rounds later and a few lessons I know im knocking on that door!

Get a few more rounds in this year and break that barrier!

Went and played Blue Shadow Golf Club in Front Royal, VA.

The first 9 was great in comparison to previous outings. Shot a 48. Now the back 9 was awful. Too many penalties and just flat out awful playing. Once it started to going down hill, it went down hill very quickly. I shot an 80 on the back 9 to end the day with a 128.

Some bad hybrid shots, but overall the front nine's play was actually pretty good. Just took me an extra shot or two to get to the green and a chip or so would go too far. Then I was always 2+ putting to end the hole. Nothing bad, and I could actually deal with that.

The back nine, nothing seemed to be working. My Drives would be ok sometimes. A lot of my extra strokes were all penalty shots as I had to take the drop to rehit the ball since it either went into the water or off to somewhere I couldn't locate it. Hybrids never really worked out, and the shocking thing was my irons just started falling apart as well.

I'm not sure what I could have done to bring myself out of the rut once I started to go down the tubes like that.

41, 40 >81 at monarch beach golf links. Par 70 6600 from the tips. Tricky course at some points. 70% fw, 44% girs. 30 putts. I was 7 over thru 15, then a double and 2 bogeys followed. Had 4/7 sand saves though!

Great work! Good luck kicking the door open on your next round.

shot 41/41 for 82 at my home course in high winds. they were 25 mph with gusts up to 40. It was windy... I was happy with the way I played. I hit the ball really well for the wind.

shot 41/41 for 82 at my home course in high winds. they were 25 mph with gusts up to 40. It was windy... I was happy with the way I played. I hit the ball really well for the wind.

Solid score then froggy, keep it up

Nice day out in the wind. 20-25 mph out if the northwest, so, Okie golf in full effect. Results:38/34 72. 27 putts. 4 birds, one on a chip in, amd the other three on par 5s. One truely bad hole, dead into wind, went 3w 3w into the drink, drop 2 putt for a 6. Sometimes the conservative route can bite you, and while the hole is only 364, the wind just obliterated my teeball about 8 stories up and rested at 180 (yes, 186 with a 3 wood, I know, horrible, but this is Oklahoma, get used to it. Should have gone driver to get a iron for my second, but with OB all right and a bunker left at 230, kinda hard to pull big stick. Only reason I am obsessing is because it would have meant under par for the day, but oh well. Nice gear up for guys outing on Sunday.

I played my potential new home course (Lane Creek) yesterday and had a great time. I shot 87, which in my mind was a decent score, on a course that I have never set foot on. Fast Champion Tift Bermuda undulating greens, with rolling fairways that give you every kind of down hill, up, side, etc. that you can imagine. Creeks, ponds, and huge deep bunkers & sand traps to grab your ball. Beautiful golf course which fit my eyes very well. Quite open on certain holes but tight on others so it gives you opportunities and takes them away. Great all around golf course!

Had an 89 today. 43/46 the back 9 was a bit of a struggle. It started to rain with 3 holes to go and I kinda fell apart with par/bogey/triple really sucked. Cool thing was the course was running a special, green fees €23 but for €24 you got a breakfast when you finish.

I shot a 93 with Grant last Saturday. Granted, we were playing from 7000 yards and I was hung over from Oktoberfest. It was a very rough, but fun round.

33-36 for a round of 69. Rattled off 4 birdies in a row on the front 9, then did all I could do to keep from leaking oil on the way home. Made 3 putts from 8-10ft for par on the back that kept me pumped up and thinking good thoughts instead of the wheels are falling off negativity.

33-36 for a round of 69. Rattled off 4 birdies in a row on the front 9, then did all I could do to keep from leaking oil on the way home. Made 3 putts from 8-10ft for par on the back that kept me pumped up and thinking good thoughts instead of the wheels are falling off negativity.

Wow this is some show nuff good scoring! Great job mward :clapp:

An ugly 46/45 = 91. Only hit 3 fairways and 5 greens. On the front, I was hitting it ok, but was really struggling with my distances, and my putting was terrible (had 3 birdie putts within 25 feet and made 3 bogies...). On the back, my swing went haywire for a few holes and didn't come back around until we were almost done. It also turns out I'm a TERRIBLE wind player. It just messes with my mind on the tee.

All that said, it was probably the warmest day we're going to have up here until spring. And I was paired with 3 other random dudes and it was a really good time. And I did make a fun birdie on 18, so I left with a good feeling.

played 18 today shot +2 was 3 over on the front 9 and really played well on the back at -1. hit all but one GIR on the back. i should really start warming up before i play. my lesson thoughts didn't help me on the front 9 as well i was slicing everything which i should be doing with what i'm working on with my swing at this moment. i really hit some great iron shots on the back 9.

A decent 85 @ Laurentide GC, played with Pete again. He shot 93.

Nice! Playing a 9 at -1 sounds like a dream round to me. Need to go back to the range now!

played 18 today shot +2 was 3 over on the front 9 and really played well on the back at -1. hit all but one GIR on the back. i should really start warming up before i play. my lesson thoughts didn't help me on the front 9 as well i was slicing everything which i should be doing with what i'm working on with my swing at this moment. i really hit some great iron shots on the back 9.

Played BAD, shot 90, putting was way off. Uggg

not bad at all man, especially since you are going through a swing change

not bad at all man, especially since you are going through a swing change

it was funny the front 9 i had what i was working on going and by the back 9 i was back to my old swing. lol i need to stop playing so i can get through this change.

it was funny the front 9 i had what i was working on going and by the back 9 i was back to my old swing. lol i need to stop playing so i can get through this change.

or just ignore than change and pound fairways! Slicing on purpose does not sound fun at all

or just ignore than change and pound fairways! Slicing on purpose does not sound fun at all

its only temporary its so i stop coming in steep and over the top... i agree it sucks but i want to improve and if that means taking a few steps back to move forward then thats what i am going to do.

Play some decent golf today. 45 degrees and raining which wasn't that nice, but it didn't seem to matter that much.

41/42
28 putts

My wedges were good from inside 40 yards, which is why my putting numbers were so low, but I did make a few that I needed as well. Chipped in for birdie from about 30 yards as well. In all, a pretty enjoyable day.
Posted via tapatalk.

Play some decent golf today. 45 degrees and raining which wasn't that nice, but it didn't seem to matter that much.

41/42
28 putts

My wedges were good from inside 40 yards, which is why my putting numbers were so low, but I did make a few that I needed as well. Chipped in for birdie from about 30 yards as well. In all, a pretty enjoyable day.
Posted via tapatalk.

great score and putting round Hawk looks like the SeeMore is helping you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back