2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will blow up in just over 4 hours...I predict we have over 150 in the thread at announcement time

This thread will blow up in just over 4 hours...I predict we have over 150 in the thread at announcement time

Dude, my guess is higher than that haha.

I will take the over. I am pumped. I am looking forward to seeing the videos. I bet they are amazing.

Just finished mowing and weed eating to take my mind off of it. Now I've got to find something else!

Work maybe? Boo.

I would be playing golf right now and not thinking about it, if it weren't 45 outside and 30 mph winds. Ahhh.

There are two people that have opened the door that most of us can only dream of. The Morgan Cup was spawned by them both and has grown into truly the greatest Amateur Golf event ever. Changes have been made and will continue but one constant is that thy laid this at the feet of the forum. This is such a selfless undertaking.

Seeing what has transpired over the last two years brings me nothing but happiness. The support and hype has been amazing. The four captains have really pushed this out to all if us. Each represents everything this event and the forum is about. Just as the captain before them. The torch was passed and burns brightly.

It will be up to those that fall in line behind the Captains to bring this to the forum. What ever the outcome of the next 6 days, we are all winners. Keep your heads up and know that the you have all done damn good!

Just finished mowing and weed eating to take my mind off of it. Now I've got to find something else!

Work maybe? Boo.

Do some club work. I need my irons reshafted.

There are two people that have opened the door that most of us can only dream of. The Morgan Cup was spawned by them both and has grown into truly the greatest Amateur Golf event ever. Changes have been made and will continue but one constant is that thy laid this at the feet of the forum. This is such a selfless undertaking.

Seeing what has transpired over the last two years brings me nothing but happiness. The support and hype has been amazing. The four captains have really pushed this out to all if us. Each represents everything this event and the forum is about. Just as the captain before them. The torch was passed and burns brightly.

It will be up to those that fall in line behind the Captains to bring this to the forum. What ever the outcome of the next 6 days, we are all winners. Keep your heads up and know that the you have all done damn good!

Well said Tadashi. I'm very excited for the 18 who will be selected over the next week and the 14 that are already in this wonderful event.

Good luck to all that entered and for the lucky 18 selected, leave everything you got out there and just have fun!

We are getting close boys! Excitement is really starting to build even more for this evening, I'm about to go kill some time by freezing my butt off at the range for a little bit and then come back and sit down with some hot chocolate and hit refresh along with everyone else over and over.

We are getting close boys! Excitement is really starting to build even more for this evening, I'm about to go kill some time by freezing my butt off at the range for a little bit and then come back and sit down with some hot chocolate and hit refresh along with everyone else over and over.
Indeed! Tick-tock!

Going to be a fun night for sure!

Ok. I can't take it. I'm going to the course to clear my head, because obviously, HW doesn't do that.

Ok. I can't take it. I'm going to the course to clear my head, because obviously, HW doesn't do that.

Not a bad choice. Good luck out there and tonight!

DFW outing has concluded and now the fun begins (except for what's going on with the Cowboys right now). Super excited!!!

Just finished a round of golf with thpers and now starting the countdown

I am about 3 weeks behind. What time is the announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back