2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a lot of fun, the build of each day is great! Just think of the fun it'll all be once we have our 32 players and our 4 teams all figured out! That is going to be awesome!

I won't be around a computer tonight at 7 but I'll definitely be tuning in from my phone to see who's selected. Good luck everyone!

5:45 left before we hear the names and see the videos of the next three chosen to represent in the Morgan Cup. Three more names to fill spots on Dotcom, Paradise and Albatross. 3 names that carry the torch of others that went before them.

The last two nights have been a sprint to the line. There has been a moment of looking around to see who won. The funny thing is, we've all already won! There are no losers in this bunch. A few perks for a select few but the experience can be had by any and all.

Words that are so true dude, we won the day JB and Morgan announced that there would be a third Morgan Cup!

6 1/2 hours to go. I'm ready, I'm SO ready.

So you'll be tuning in at 9pm. Let me know how that works out for you

Good things come to those who wait but who likes waiting. Especially for something special like this.

Patience will have to be my virtue

:)

Tappin it Gangnam style

It's really getting real and about to get realer.

I ready to see three more of my friends and buddies get to live out a dream! I've been excited for the 3 each night and its been awesome to watch this process work its way towards completion.

Fail by me hehe. Regardless, I hope you get in this thing man. You would be awesome

No worries. Going to go golf to try and get my mind off of it a bit, I won't lie, it'd be pretty sweet to get a text or two on the course as a surprise! hahahaha

I hope you get in as well, truly. I think you'd rock it for sure and rep the heck out of the sponsors and THP as a whole.

No worries. Going to go golf to try and get my mind off of it a bit, I won't lie, it'd be pretty sweet to get a text or two on the course as a surprise! hahahaha

I hope you get in as well, truly. I think you'd rock it for sure and rep the heck out of the sponsors and THP as a whole.

Go low today dude. A nice round and getting into the MC would be an awesome day for sure.

And thanks for the nice words man, I appreciate it.

Gee, thanks Mike, I didn't think I could be more nervous. Now I am. ;)

yeah sorry about that, sort of dawned on me last night after the 3 were announced that we are almost half way home!

I didn't enter any videos but am so caught up in the Morgan Cup excitement that I sent my name into GG as a volunteer. Strongly consider this if you do not get picked, it's still an exciting event and they'll need all the help they can get.

I didn't enter any videos but am so caught up in the Morgan Cup excitement that I sent my name into GG as a volunteer. Strongly consider this if you do not get picked, it's still an exciting event and they'll need all the help they can get.
Awesome Justin. Glad to have the Rainbow in MB anyways! Gonna be epic. Glad your donating your time to the MC. I want a pre round with you. I'm asking first. Lol

way to go Skittles, you will be an awesome addition to the team!

Awesome! Good on you dude!

I'm still hoping to get in but if not I'll be volunteering by your side!

very cool of skittles to sign up to volunteer. Hopefully nothing happens that prevents him from doing so because he was a good guy to hang out with in Ohio. I think he would be a great volunteer.

I'm a big fan of this dude. Glad you're going to be around for this one.

Being on the Camera Crew was awesome last year, I cant begin to tell you how much fun it was to be there helping this thing get put together.

Just a mere 4 and a half hours now. 3 more lives will be changed and we will be that much closer to setting the teams for the Morgan Cup! If you aren't excited now, you should be! #SelectionTuesday!

That's awesome man! I am pretty sure I will be doing the same if not selected. It's just such a great thing how could you not want to do all that you can for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back