2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will log on once the rest of us have gone to bed
Was hoping to see some reaction videos... it was awesome of JConn to sneak away in the hospital while his hands were still shaking, love seeing stuff like that.

Was hoping to see some reaction videos... it was awesome of JConn to sneak away in the hospital while his hands were still shaking, love seeing stuff like that.

Ur in for a treat tomorrow...

Where the heck is Icey and Wade at???!! Come on guys....your in the Morgan Cup!!!!

I was thinking the same thing myself. They're in and don't even know it.....they're gonna freak!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to #13,14,and 15. Three more to go-the suspense will build for the next 22 hours!

Where the heck is Icey and Wade at???!! Come on guys....your in the Morgan Cup!!!!

Maybe they are still freaking out and haven't come back down yet. They are going to be excited tomorrow then.

Tapatalkin

It's odd that they weren't watching or haven't gotten on tapatalk
Maybe they are still freaking out and haven't come back down yet. They are going to be excited tomorrow then.

Tapatalkin

Sorry for the delay guys....ironically, I was at the driving range and just walked in the door.

I'm shocked, honored, humbled, and of course, over the moon with excitement. Thanks so much for all the congratulations and well-wishes. I had already prepared myself for disappointment, so to see my name really took my breath away. I think I shanked about the next 10 balls I hit. I couldn't focus on anything.

I did record a reaction video at the driving range when my phone started buzzing. Sorry it's not more coherent, but being able to get any words out was a major accomplishment.

Sorry for the delay guys....ironically, I was at the driving range and just walked in the door.

I'm shocked, honored, humbled, and of course, over the moon with excitement. Thanks so much for all the congratulations and well-wishes. I had already prepared myself for disappointment, so to see my name really took my breath away. I think I shanked about the next 10 balls I hit. I couldn't focus on anything.

I did record a reaction video at the driving range when my phone started buzzing. Sorry it's not more coherent, but being able to get any words out was a major accomplishment.

Congrats wade thanks for sharing the video

3 nice picks today. Congrats boys

3 great picks tonight, Congrats guys. Bet icey is flipping out, lol.

Glad to see this wade, congrats dude!

congrats to everyone. but why is there so many people doing the bridgestone balls????? seems like that was the overall theme? why???

For me, it was actually geography that made my decision. I live in Nashville, TN, home of Bridgestone North America corporate headquarters. My initial plan was to do my video near their corporate headquarters sign. But I hadn't been out that way in a few years and had to change my plans when I found out their only sign nowadays was at the top of a 10-story building. While I'm sure rappelling would have earned me points, I didn't think the Bridgestone folks would be too happy about it (nor my wife).

Congrats ww, I'm glad you got picked!

For me, it was actually geography that made my decision. I live in Nashville, TN, home of Bridgestone North America corporate headquarters. My initial plan was to do my video near their corporate headquarters sign. But I hadn't been out that way in a few years and had to change my plans when I found out their only sign nowadays was at the top of a 10-story building. While I'm sure rappelling would have earned me points, I didn't think the Bridgestone folks would be too happy about it (nor my wife).

That's what its all about folks , We are Rooting for you Wade !

It's a little over whleming Wade, but it will settle in. Congrats and well done

Just watched all the videos and they were all nice solid jobs....once again it goes to show you it's about the message not the fancy editing and photography

Of course it helps if you have a cute little girl to pimp out too.....right IceyShanks! hehehehe
She was glad to help her dad out, she really wants to tap another bridgeslap video!!!
Just watched your videos guys, outstanding job again all three of you! Wade, what a great way to honor your dad, thank you for serving our country. You will make THP proud just as you have made our country proud. Icey, what is it with everyone getting their kids involved in their videos those year? Cuteness gets extra points in the vids this year...I LOVE IT! lol, great job dude. And Jconn, loved the bio dude, you already got a great grasp of what The Morgan Cup is all about, and thats why you are perfect for this event and you will be a great staffer for whoever chooses to sponsor you.

Loving all the videos, and loving all the new Morgan Cup rookies. Can't wait for the final night tomorrow to see who the last three are.
It always helps to use the blessings god gave you, she was a willing volunteer!

Jconn posted his but he couldnt be loud, I'm sure he will burst out with joy later. But yeah...wanna know where the other guys are. Have they seen yet?!?!
First off, I'm very sorry for the delay, I got the notice via PM while at a busines dinner, it was a great start to the night!!

Let me start by saying I'm speechless, I really am, it is truly an honor and today goes right up behind my wedding day and the birth of my two children and I know it's only going to get better.

I can't wait to find out who my teammates will be and who my captain will be, the team part of the event is truly amazing and I can't wait to meet everyone.

I filmed a little video reaction as soon as I got back to my hotel room, which is funny since I filmed the bio in a hotel room while I was on the road.

I'm actually a little nervous now as I don't want to let THP, it's member, the captains and the sponsors down.

I will be sleeping very little tonight as it all still sinks in, fly back home tomorrow and will hopefully get a fun reaction video with Mini Icey!!

Congrats to Wade and JConn! What a pleasure to share the announcement night with you both, excellent jobs on all your videos, and to the rest of the new and old MCers, I can't wait to compete with and against you all.

I really appreciate all the well-wishes guys. That means a lot to me.

I do want to send a special shout out to Hawk. When he saw me waffling about applying, he gave me a kick in the butt and encouraged me to go for it.

It's that EXACT spirit that makes THP special.

I can't thank you enough Hawk for giving me that push. Anytime we're together, you're not buying your own beer.

Icy bro your excitement is almost unbearable! Tone it down a little dude...

Way to go gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Icey you need to change the little line below your forum name from applicant to participant!

Congrats to today's three newest Morgan Cup members!

Congrats man!

It's a little over whleming Wade, but it will settle in. Congrats and well done
Be honest Freddie, he won't stop smiling the rest of the week!

She was glad to help her dad out, she really wants to tap another bridgeslap video!!!

It always helps to use the blessings god gave you, she was a willing volunteer!

I'm actually a little nervous now as I don't want to let THP, it's member, the captains and the sponsors down.

Dude, I'm nervous about the same thing but now every day matters on the range, in the gym where ever. The Morgan Cup is coming!

Icy bro your excitement is almost unbearable! Tone it down a little dude...

Way to go gents!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks man, I'll try to keep it toned down for you!

Gosh, I'm still on cloud nine right now. I haven't stopped smiling since the announcement was made and am loving life right now. SO stinking excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back