What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear 2 sizes bigger with Cross. Two of my shirts are XXL where I normally wear a large.

That's what I was thinking. I just gotta make sure they have a good return policy from where I order. Stuff isn't cheap. But the one green shirt and argile sweater would look sweet.

I imagine u could return it right? U can be the test dummy

I wear 2 sizes bigger with Cross. Two of my shirts are XXL where I normally wear a large.
Why are their shirts so small? You have to have a slight build to sport their gear

if thats the case they may not make shirts big enough for me lol

I have a pair of black Nike golf pants and they are the best I've worn. Expensive, but really good pants, very comfortable, and easy to clean.
Thanks Dam, I will look into Nike, as they do make my favorite gear.

I'm pretty freaking happy with my golf bag right now, so I have some spare golf money kicking around for clothes and stuff.

I need some good golf pants now that its winter. I just bought a good pair of Dockers golf pants at Winners that are perfect, but I need at least two more pairs of golf pants before winter really hits. What brands should I be looking at for a good, sort of every round golf pant?

almost missed this breezy..... i have a pair of UA winter pants they are thicker than most pants i wear them all the time during the winter. i wore them when it was 20* and was comfortable. Kmac had a pair and was telling me how great they were and when i saw them and bought them. i dunno how cold it gets but you could wear them during the fall as well with no problems. I think they are their Heat Gear. really blocks the wind really well too.

Thanks Dam, I will look into Nike, as they do make my favorite gear.

I'm pretty freaking happy with my golf bag right now, so I have some spare golf money kicking around for clothes and stuff.

No problem dude. Nike makes some amazing stuff. I love those pants and the shirt I have of theirs is great as well.

I finally gave in, and, joined the swiftwick club. Great sox.

I need some good golf pants now that its winter. I just bought a good pair of Dockers golf pants at Winners that are perfect, but I need at least two more pairs of golf pants before winter really hits. What brands should I be looking at for a good, sort of every round golf pant?

As has been mentioned UA makes a pretty nice pair of winter pants. They are a little heavier, but still retain some nice streatch to them. One I like about them is they have some extra material at the bottom of the pant leg on the back to help with moisture that gets on the back of the pant leg. Adidas makes a fall weight pant along with Nike as well. Those are about the only three that come to my mind. I personally just stick with my regular pants and wear a pair of thermal leggins which do a great job of keeping me warm.

Picked up a pair of ecco Biom spiked shoes.

Pulled the spikes and wore them around all of yesterday. They feel almost as good as my ecco loafers.

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

almost missed this breezy..... i have a pair of UA winter pants they are thicker than most pants i wear them all the time during the winter. i wore them when it was 20* and was comfortable. Kmac had a pair and was telling me how great they were and when i saw them and bought them. i dunno how cold it gets but you could wear them during the fall as well with no problems. I think they are their Heat Gear. really blocks the wind really well too.

As has been mentioned UA makes a pretty nice pair of winter pants. They are a little heavier, but still retain some nice streatch to them. One I like about them is they have some extra material at the bottom of the pant leg on the back to help with moisture that gets on the back of the pant leg. Adidas makes a fall weight pant along with Nike as well. Those are about the only three that come to my mind. I personally just stick with my regular pants and wear a pair of thermal leggins which do a great job of keeping me warm.

I was going to suggest UA as well. I do not have a pair but Jake does and he raves about them everytime he wears them. They also have the casual look to sport at work (his were black).

Been eyeing these for a long time.. I've got some red/grey ones with rose lenses and they are sweet. Gotta think the blue lenses would look awesome..

mQhcxmuTjy36OC-SEDNV8pg.jpg

Might be going on the Christmas list.. Or the I need these immediately list haha

I can't stop pondering these... I need to just pull the trigger.

Back to my blue shoe ponder, but with a twist: seeing really low prices online for the Samba shoes in blue. I might go cheap on the blue shoes since I wouldn't wear them all that much.

Back to my blue shoe ponder, but with a twist: seeing really low prices online for the Samba shoes in blue. I might go cheap on the blue shoes since I wouldn't wear them all that much.
I say do it bro!!!

I want the white/blue Ecco. But I can not find them ANYWHERE

Sambas were pretty nice. A little narrower in the toe than other Adidas shoes I've had. Love the grip on the sole combined with the low profile..

yes Cookie...wherever your comment went

yes Cookie...wherever your comment went

I deleted it. Thought I found some but they then said "notify when available". Will keep an eye out for them though.

I deleted it. Thought I found some but they then said "notify when available". Will keep an eye out for them though.
thanks bro...I have looked EVERYWHERE.

Anyone know of a good online discount(I know their stuff stays close to MSRP) retailer for Under Armour? Preferably a place where I can search specifically for Golf ColdGear ..I've found a lot of things on ebay but it's all separate, would rather just place one large order.

smart play man....wish I could pull those off

Anyone know of a good online discount(I know their stuff stays close to MSRP) retailer for Under Armour? Preferably a place where I can search specifically for Golf ColdGear ..I've found a lot of things on ebay but it's all separate, would rather just place one large order.

Thought about Amazon? May ship from a few different places but can still be handled in one order. With their prices not coming down much, that is probably the easiest place to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back