Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

Every Time I see this thread bumped I check my phone to make sure the calendar date is still set.

Only thing I saw today @best buy that comes close is Call of Duty Black Ops comes out that day. Team THP takes on the world ?

Nah no one wants to go to Dallas!! Even the people in Dallas do not want to be in Dallas!!

Haha, that is true for me! But while I'm here I might as well hope..........

This is in the equipment section... But then again so are a lot if other MC threads that shouldn't be...

This is in the equipment section... But then again so are a lot if other MC threads that shouldn't be...

They shouldn't be? Seems to me the Morgan Cup has a lot to do with equipment and equipment companies.

They shouldn't be? Seems to me the Morgan Cup has a lot to do with equipment and equipment companies.
I always pictured them in the golf thread or something. Now the sponsors thread should be in the equipment thread. Maybe we need a MC section! Anyways I'm super pumped to find out what this big thing is!

hourglass_468.jpg

I am out of guesses. Trying to be patient...

one more week

Hmmm......

Like my old buddy Gomer use to say, "surprise, surprise, surprise," :thumb:

What's that supposed to mean? All this cryptic stuff is kind of annoying.

Like short bus special? haha Been to Iowa many many times and special is the one word I wouldn't use for it haha

Nah it is just those of us who went to Iowa would go back in a heartbeat. Special place it was!!

IOWA!!!

Awaiting news around every THP corner..........tick tock goes the THP clock.

This sounds legit~

Curiousity is raging right now!

So - almost down now to days on one hand and counting. Getting up on the edge of my chair....

With all the hype. It's sure to be unbelievable! But the again everything THP sets its mind to is that way. Come on 11-12-12

4 days away.

With the THP TV talk, my curiosity is extremely peaked to see what is unveiled!!

4 days away.

With the THP TV talk, my curiosity is extremely peaked to see what is unveiled!!

I'm with you. Knowing JB and GG, all of my guesses will not only be wrong but they will also pale in comparison to what it really is.

Maybe it's the Albatross Club contest and the prizes are so big...

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Maybe it's the Albatross Club contest and the prizes are so big...

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

that would be epic!

Back