THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

A week from now we will be enjoying a great meal and congratulating a couple people for some well played golf. Can't wait to see everyone

+1

I drove to Bear's Best this afternoon. Course looks like it is great shape.

Getting excited for this! The injury bug seems to be biting. Everyone stay safe out there this week leading up to the invitational.

Looking forward to finding out my unlucky partner. :act-up:

I cant wait for this. I need a little break for a day

Yeah, me too...I'm also excited that I am kid-free next weekend so that I can stay for dinner.

Huge, being kid free. Next week will be a blast. Cold but clear, crisp and sunny. A perfect Georgia fall day.

Now that the week of the very first THP invitational is here is will probably feeling like it is dragging by, I am so ready to see all of my old friends and to make some new ones. This is going to be a great weekend for sure.

Now that the week of the very first THP invitational is here is will probably feeling like it is dragging by, I am so ready to see all of my old friends and to make some new ones. This is going to be a great weekend for sure.

Agreed. Looking forward to meeting lots of (new to me) THPers! I don't even care how I play, just looking forward to having fun!

I will see everyone Saturday Morning at the course. I'm going to have a family dinner on Friday night.

My understanding is that carts will be stage in the lower lot where the Rangefinder will be parked. Please don't take the carts to the range if you cart mate is not carted and checked in.

Names will be on the carts and registration will be outside of the rangefinder. More to follow....

I will see everyone Saturday Morning at the course. I'm going to have a family dinner on Friday night.

My understanding is that carts will be stage in the lower lot where the Rangefinder will be parked. Please don't take the carts to the range if you cart mate is not carted and checked in.

Names will be on the carts and registration will be outside of the rangefinder. More to follow....

Freddie. You are awesome. Great info.

Weather looks prime mid 60's and sunny no rain or coldness in the forecast on either side of Saturday for 3 days.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Excited for this week to be here and looking forward to next Saturday. Hope everyone has good week.

Would like to say mine will be tame but leave for LA & Vegas tomorrow AM, then Gainesville & Raleigh-Durham until Friday night. Means no baking this week but I'll be ready for some golf next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any locals who can offer traffic advice?

I'll be driving up from south Ga on Saturday morning. Google says to take I75 to 675 to 285 to Buford Hwy. Does that make sense or should I take I85? Or should I stay well outside the perimeter altogether?

How much extra time should I factor in?

Should I shoot for arriving just in time to warm up & play at 11:00, or are there other activities going on earlier?

Sometimes I wish I'd live a bit closer. :) Have fun guys!

Any locals who can offer traffic advice?

I'll be driving up from south Ga on Saturday morning. Google says to take I75 to 675 to 285 to Buford Hwy. Does that make sense or should I take I85? Or should I stay well outside the perimeter altogether?

How much extra time should I factor in?

Should I shoot for arriving just in time to warm up & play at 11:00, or are there other activities going on earlier?

Stay away from I-285 in the weekend at all costs! They are doing major construction on the weekends between I-75 & Peachtree Industrial in both E & W directions that has between 2-3 lanes shut down at various times. There are 1-3 hrs delays during the weekend.

Take I-85 or come down GA400 and cut across to McGinnis Ferry Rd/N. on Peachtree Industrial/Left on Suwanee Dam Rd. Follow signs to golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thanks for all the help Freddie!

Who is in charge of the pairings for this weekend? Looks like the weather is going to be perfect and the company just right too!

OG,

I think JB and GG are working out the pairings which I understand will be on the cart when we arrive. I am not sure/dont recall if they were going to be published prior to the event. My guess is we get some clarification pretty soon since many are wondering the same thing.

OG,

I think JB and GG are working out the pairings which I understand will be on the cart when we arrive. I am not sure/dont recall if they were going to be published prior to the event. My guess is we get some clarification pretty soon since many are wondering the same thing.

Sounds good! It might be fun to have a surprise foursome when we get to the course. :bananadance:

A week out, the weather forecast looks great. High of 66, no chance of rain, 100% chance of fun.

Is it Saturday yet?

A week out, the weather forecast looks great. High of 66, no chance of rain,100% chance of fun.

This event will be my last THP outing for quite some time, so I plan on totally enjoying every aspect of it.

Not my last forever good buddy, just my last for longer than I care for. I'm not going into specifics right now as things could change.

This event will be my last THP outing for quite some time, so I plan on totally enjoying every aspect of it.

This cannot be true OG! You are like the elder statesmen of THP!!

No it wont be. And that is a promise.

Back