THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

I'm so disappointed about what happened thursday. ESPN decided to not tell me about Maecham not being active so I left him starting and had I known that I would had started Floyd who had 10.5 points today so I should be winning but oh well. Hoping Witten can somehow come up big.

I'm so disappointed about what happened thursday. ESPN decided to not tell me about Maecham not being active so I left him starting and had I known that I would had started Floyd who had 10.5 points today so I should be winning but oh well. Hoping Witten can somehow come up big.

I bet you'll win. You need Witten to outscore Bailey by 2.

I bet you'll win. You need Witten to outscore Bailey by 2.

So not happy right now. I should have won this week. Stupid ESPN

So not happy right now. I should have won this week. Stupid ESPN

Yay, I finally got a win! My team didn't lay a turd!

Got my clock cleaned again this week....uuugh

... I can't believe I tricked myself into thinking that my team was capable of winning. Silly me.

haha sorry big guy. Came down to the wire

Monday night will decide my matchup this week. Down 28 but I have Brees, McCoy, and Maclin going and he has Pierre Thomas. Could end up closer than I am hoping

So Howzat and I were pretty much AS going in to last nights game, 104 - 101.5. Roddy White got him 14.5 pts, and he has the lead 116 - 104. I need 12+ out of Jimmy Graham for the W tonight...

Its going to be a tight one.

There were some great matchups in League 1. Nerfny hammered Dean! He has a shot tonight, but needs a lot of points out of Maclin.

Although I hold a big lead on Buck right now (72 points), he has the following going tonight:

LeSean McCoy
DeSean Jackson
Lance Moore
Brent Celek

Could get pretty darn interesting if it is a shootout as I am expecting between the Eagles and Saints.

Although I hold a big lead on Buck right now (72 points), he has the following going tonight:

LeSean McCoy
DeSean Jackson
Lance Moore
Brent Celek

Could get pretty darn interesting if it is a shootout as I am expecting between the Eagles and Saints.
Fortunately, he has 3 players for one team that stand the possibility of taking points away from each other.

Fortunately, he has 3 players for one team that stand the possibility of taking points away from each other.

Yep, that's what I am hoping for. Will likely take 100 yards and TD's for each of them roughly to stand a chance.

Thanks to Dez and Gonzalez last night for doing essentially nothing. If not for Doug Martin, I would be in heaps of trouble by the looks of it.

5 point lead but Yorkem has Avant tonight

I guess the 0 I had to take at the RB spot might hurt me lol

Pulled off third straight W this week to climb back over .500. Maybe we're peaking at the right time!

Have a shot at a W this week. I'm all done and he has Brees left. Unless Brees goes all Doug Martin on me I should pull out the victory!

My team went nuts this week! I would have beat everyone in all of League 1 by at least 10.5 pts. I love when things come together like that. Week 11 still scares me, my entire team is on a bye that week.

Monday night will decide my matchup this week. Down 28 but I have Brees, McCoy, and Maclin going and he has Pierre Thomas. Could end up closer than I am hoping

The only reason I'm still in this is Doug Frickin Martin!

I hope he leads you to the "I beat Buck" promise land!

hahaha if it wasn't for him it would prob be close. i don't think i am gonna pull out a W this week.

As long as Jeremy Maclin doesn't go crazy tonight I should extend my win streak to 4 straight games!!

As long as Jeremy Maclin doesn't go crazy tonight I should extend my win streak to 4 straight games!!

Stupid Marshall. I bet Tmex called Cutler and told him to force feed Marshall all day.

Back