The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of freaking out here....just got the blood work back on Crew and his white blood cell count is high. being admitted to the hospital here soon

Good luck dude. I am praying for you guys.

Best of luck man, pulling for you guys....

We'll say a prayer for you all Jarret!

So pissed at my wife. Apparently she didn't think I'd mind if she loaned her brother some money........$5000!!! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she ran it by me, but I'm seeing red right now. I've been lusting after a putter, but thought "well, lets not do much spending right now.", now I don't have much choice. I think I may punch him in the face and give him a beer.....seems fair, right?

Ouch, lending money within Family is not a good thing, ever.

Kind of freaking out here....just got the blood work back on Crew and his white blood cell count is high. being admitted to the hospital here soon

best of luck bro, praying for your family!

Good thoughts heading your way JN and One-T.........

Hope it ends up not being a big deal man. Keep us informed.

Hopefully it's nothing, definitely praying for the little guy.

Hey everyone,
I’m back. Who even noticed I was missing? :smile:
Just needed a little break. That’s all. Haven’t swung a club in three weeks. Need to get back into it by the 10[SUP]th[/SUP], though! :eek:
So, did I miss anything? <sarcasm>

My rant is that I’ve probably missed a thousand threads and a hundred pieces of great information.

And T, thinking of you and your family.

Jarret will have you all in our prayers.

Hang in there man. Prayers and best wishes out you and your little guy.

Good vibes and thoughts to you and your family Jarret.....

Sorry to hear this Jarret, you guys are in my thoughts.

today just sucks beyond all reason

Prayers sent your families way One-T. Keep us updated

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am going to have to open a PayPal account, I keep missing out on deals in the marketplace due to my lack thereof. Aaaaaaaah. Cookie's Classic was calling my name.

Im going to rant on someone right now. That stupid War Eagle. Jerk.
Why does he have to keep posting all of our old favorites in threads and make us miss them.
Why does he have perfect weather right now for golf.
Stupid War Eagle.
Why does he get to play some of my favorite golf courses all the time.
And Bogey's wings? EFF You for getting those all the time too.
Stupid War Eagle

I am going to have to open a PayPal account, I keep missing out on deals in the marketplace due to my lack thereof. Aaaaaaaah. Cookie's Classic was calling my name.

I saw your post in the equipment pondering thread and replied earlier today. On another note - there are some STEALS to be had on eBay for the 310 with Kusala Black. I based my pricing off what I was seeing on eBay.

Hope all is well, One-T.

Im going to rant on someone right now. That stupid War Eagle. Jerk.
Why does he have to keep posting all of our old favorites in threads and make us miss them.
Why does he have perfect weather right now for golf.
Stupid War Eagle.
Why does he get to play some of my favorite golf courses all the time.
And Bogey's wings? EFF You for getting those all the time too.
Stupid War Eagle

I had those wings this past Friday, I love that you can get them to go now. So good.

Shakespeare's has a new cheese fries too, using their incredible beer cheese dip to cover some awesome fries.

I should probably play University Park soon, it's been about 2 weeks since I was there.

Am I banned yet?

I had those wings this past Friday, I love that you can get them to go now. So good.

Shakespeare's has a new cheese fries too, using their incredible beer cheese dip to cover some awesome fries.

I should probably play University Park soon, it's been about 2 weeks since I was there.

Am I banned yet?

Seriously man, Morgan and I were just talking about Bogeys and how much we hate you for being able to have it without us. Then you have to go all "Check out the fish and Chips at this place" and make me remember how great it is there too.
Then add University Park to it. Good Gawd man, why dont you just come over here and kick my dog too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back