Tough week & sad times

Fantastic news Bill, I'm glad everything is working out for your family. With parents like he has he will have no problem in succeeding in life.

I'm so happy for you OG. What a blessing to see him doing so well!

Rock on...good to read.

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Glad to hear it Gray, miracles can happen.

Happy for you and your son OG!

Great news Bill, thanks for the update. I have been wondering how things are going. Keep up the good fight.

Bill I am very happy for you, Kelly and your Son. Way to stick with it!

Just saw your update this morning and it put a smile on my face. Great news, Bill.

Excellent! We look forward to similar good news updates in the future!!

Great News!!!!

I have to update this thread as some have asked how things are going. We took my son out for his 3 month sobriety celebration tonight for dinner. He's cleaned up his appearance, dresses nice, and has a job now . I could not be prouder of him, for the effort he has put into this. It's like watching a miracle right in front of my own eyes. Even though things are going very well at this time, we still focus on one day at a time and continue to strive for a healthy, happy, and complete recovery. Thanks for all the prayers, support, and well wishes.

I am new here, but read the first couple of posts and the last few pages so saw this update, and am pleased things have picked up and hopefully he will only go from strength to strength

I have to update this thread as some have asked how things are going. We took my son out for his 3 month sobriety celebration tonight for dinner. He's cleaned up his appearance, dresses nice, and has a job now . I could not be prouder of him, for the effort he has put into this. It's like watching a miracle right in front of my own eyes. Even though things are going very well at this time, we still focus on one day at a time and continue to strive for a healthy, happy, and complete recovery. Thanks for all the prayers, support, and well wishes.

that is fantastic news OG. I'm glad things are working out for you all.

This makes my day!!!! So happy for you guys!

Great news OG! :thumb:

Great news!

Proudly saying my son made it to a New Year 2013 staying clean and sober from his past habits :blob:! A great accomplishment with both hard work and dedication, he made his Dad super proud :clapp:. He is still living with us and the change in locations to our new town, has been a huge plus during his rehab. He has weened off seeing his old friends that had a bad influence on him. The cool thing is he influenced one of his drug buddies to go into rehab himself. I think it's cool my son is wanting to help others now.

This is fabulous news OG.

That is just excellent news OG.

That is truly great news Bill, you sure have brightened a dreary rainy day in this part of Georgia. Yall keep up the good work, it is a long process.

That's awesome news to hear that your son is doing well and passing on his positive new life style.

That's a great story, Ole Gray.

That's great to hear Ole Gray. Wishing him continued success with his recovery.

Back