The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to hit them with a closed fist. Totally acceptable in my opinion.

I should have been a teacher when corporal punishment was allowed. We need to realize a little fear isn't a bad thing.

I support corporal punishment in education. It seems like a great idea.

Monday is going to be an amazing day. I'm pretty excited.

Talking of GIANT feet and terrible shoes of my youth in the pondering thread made me think back. My favorites of all time that I now think hideous?

Shaq's of course.

reebok-shaqnosis.jpg

Talking of GIANT feet and terrible shoes of my youth in the pondering thread made me think back. My favorites of all time that I now think hideous?

Shaq's of course.

reebok-shaqnosis.jpg
LOL, I used to rock those shoes.

Both of you should be embarrassed and disgusted in yourselves.

Those shoes are awful. Probably my favorite pair of b-ball shoes I had were my Barkley's.

nike-air-cb34-godzilla-95-charles-barkley-shoes-1.jpg

Both of you should be embarrassed and disgusted in yourselves.

HAHAHA! It was the first "popular" shoe that they started carrying in big sizes that could be found back then. I was the poor kid who had to get whatever shoes they had in 13/14/15's in my youth. Sad days. Pre-online shoe shopping days.

What about the old pre-McDonalds gorging and fat gaining Shawn Kemp Kamikaze's?

reebok-kamikaze-ii-2-shawn-kemp-original.jpg

I think i just had a seizure.

Reality check time boys. BAM! Ahhh yeah.

british-knights-1989-collection-4.jpg

170px-A_classic_Black_pair_of_Converse_All_Stars_resting_on_the_Black_%26_White_Ed._Shoebox_(1998-2002).JPG

Basketball shoes. Very squeaky bottoms.

Kevin

170px-A_classic_Black_pair_of_Converse_All_Stars_resting_on_the_Black_%26_White_Ed._Shoebox_(1998-2002).JPG

Basketball shoes. Very squeaky bottoms.

Kevin

Gotta love the Chuck's Kevin.

My ankles don't love them though.

Jman those are hideous. Almost as bad as the fat McDonals eating man himself got to be later on!

I remember when I got these, I thought I was THE coolest SOB on the planet!!! I hear they're coming back, I need them!

nike-air-more-uptempo-white-85(3)-z.jpg

Jman those are hideous. Almost as bad as the fat McDonals eating man himself got to be later on!

I remember when I got these, I thought I was THE coolest SOB on the planet!!! I hear they're coming back, I need them!

nike-air-more-uptempo-white-85(3)-z.jpg

Hahaha, I remember those!

Is it bad I really did want a pair of these to sit on a shelf when Nike released the limited ones. Air McFly!
0909-marty-mcfly-shoe_full_600.jpg

The bad or lack of taste in these shoes is cracking me up. You guys must have done less mind altering things then me because I dont even remember all the hideous shoes I used to wear.

The bad or lack of taste in these shoes is cracking me up. You guys must have done less mind altering things then me because I dont even remember all the hideous shoes I used to wear.

Its solid drama free banter baby! Hehe

I had some UGLY shoes. Then the white K-Swiss fad came into be. Now its much more tame for me.

review_kobetwo_34.jpg

Scariest part is Sneaker Heads are obsessed over these.

nike-air-yeezy-2-purple-0.jpeg

Gremlin Pumps:

omni_j12464_f-570x427.jpg

Gizmo Pumps:

gizmopump.jpg

Ah the Pumps. Good times back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back