What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened with the launch lab? Did you just like the Fit more?
Its SO nice to have a couple of adjustable heads that I'm entirely comfortable with again. Just makes it easy for stuff like this.

Its SO nice to have a couple of adjustable heads that I'm entirely comfortable with again. Just makes it easy for stuff like this.

I am definitely jealous of having an adjustable head.. I hope the rumours are true for a couple companies moving forward with adjustable heads.

I am definitely jealous of having an adjustable head.. I hope the rumours are true for a couple companies moving forward with adjustable heads.

no kidding, opens up the possibilities immensely

On the subject of adjustable drivers and making shaft changes easier, I just ordered another tip for my R9.

Makes it an awful lot easier to be a tinkerer!

I like it. As funds allow I will probably always be looking at something new to play with..

How's that Black treating you buddy?

Still at the shop. It was supposed to be done Monday, just haven't made it up there to get it. Then I still have to wrap it and then put the grip on it. I'm heading up there tomorrow to get it and Hawkponder the golf stores. I haven't touched a club since the OhioTour Van stop...

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 wood, its really good.

Bought a 20 year old LW. Does that qualify me for the oldest purchase of the day?

Bought a 20 year old LW. Does that qualify me for the oldest purchase of the day?

I would say that it most certainly does, what kind is it?

Odyssey White Ice putter, Callaway Octane 3H at the Golf Galaxy soft opening in Grapevine tonight. I rolled every putter there & waited in line for 1of the bays.

You found a SeeMore prototype Lob Wedge from 1992 didn't you? :alien:

LOL! If they made one I would certainly have it. Snagged a PING Zing LW to match the set I bought earlier this week. PING was going to charge me 160.00 to make one since these are considered Classic irons.

Hmmmmm.. Just when you think you can't spend more money,,, we just bought a Club Car Precedent cart!. Low profile wheels, custom striping, Sunbrella cover and carbon fiber accents.......

LOL! If they made one I would certainly have it. Snagged a PING Zing LW to match the set I bought earlier this week. PING was going to charge me 160.00 to make one since these are considered Classic irons.

wow, $160 is a little steep, hopefully the one you snagged was a bit cheaper lol

Cookie's Classic came in last night. Can't wait to give the Kusala Black 72S a go. I reckon it'll be a good combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back