What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regripped my PING Zing irons with Lamkins and found a Zing LW to complete the set. I now have 3 - LW. As excited to play these any club I have bought. I think Im going thru a nostalgic phase now.

Just thp today, was supposed to hit the range, but the festivities today drained me of my desire.

Tomorrows a New day!

I went to the golfden in Edmonton, progressively learning how to draw the golf ball. Games coming together!!!

Went to my local practice area. Saw a gentleman I had met once prior. He is the local HS coach and both of his sons played some pro golf. I asked him for a tip with something and he ended up giving me some real sound tips. I really feel like practicing a lot now.

Wanted to go to the range today, but school kept me from it. Oh well, a new day tomorrow.

Loving that 0.6 cap there Young Buck.

I just placed an online order and thought about the Invitational along with THP.

Went to the range tonight. Had to stay on the mats end of the range since my kids were in the car, but I felt like I really made some progress. Hit some very nice shots.

I just put a Razr Fit tip on a shaft. I hope I did it right, lol.

range for a bucket then short game for an hour. already feeling some rust setting in.... such a sad time of year.

Got up before the sun rose and was the 2nd group (I played solo) this morning at 6:10 am. Got around my closest exec length course in about 2 1/2 hours, and shot my best score on that course. Cool and windy this morning, but it felt good. If I would not have had my blow up holes (which usually are par 3 holes for me) it would have even been better. Hitting my driver well today, and most of the 2nd shots. Struggled getting an iron off the tee...which led to the blow up holes.

range for a bucket then short game for an hour. already feeling some rust setting in.... such a sad time of year.

I know its not always ideal but I built a net if you ever want to come over and hit inside. I might get one of those swing things you put on your club so I can get some better feedback.

I know its not always ideal but I built a net if you ever want to come over and hit inside. I might get one of those swing things you put on your club so I can get some better feedback.

i have a swingbyte if you wanna try it sometime.

I put new grips on my irons today. This was my first attempt at this so I am interested to see how they work. They should be ok to use tomorrow right??

I put new grips on my irons today. This was my first attempt at this so I am interested to see how they work. They should be ok to use tomorrow right??

Yes, they should be ready.

Played 18 today, spent time on THP, watched some of the PGA on TV and cleaned out my golf bag for the 1st THP Invitational tomorrow, man did I have a lot of junk in there.

Played 18 today!

Tapatalk killing phone batteries since day 1

I just got my clubs and rode down to ATL for the Invitational!

Played 9 after work. Pretty good round except for 2 holes. I'd really like those 2 back.

Played 9 after work. Pretty good round except for 2 holes. I'd really like those 2 back.

No worries, focus on the 7 holes you played well. Sounds a lot better than focusing on two bad ones, right?

Yes, they should be ready.
Thanks Castor.....enjoyed your MC vids. I can't wait to meet you in MB. I will be supporting the MC through out and volunteering in some way!!

Took my 12 y.o. Daughter down to the practice green to roll a few putts and hit a few chips. She is starting to show an interest in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back