THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Yep, got the shorts on and ready to hit Bear's Best with my friends. :thumb:

I just called Dawg and told him to drive on by my house as I am sick this morning :at-wits-end:. It's going to be a bummer not to meet all you fine folks and play a beautiful golf course :banghead:.

Spoiler
Not a chance on your arse I'm missing this one :D! See you guys in a little while :golf2:

Have fun today guys, jealous I cant join you. OG, youre great :cowboy:

Last edited:
It's early, My dorm doesn't have hot water, and therefore, I just took a cold shower. I'm the least bit chipper right now, but the fact I'll be at the course in about an hour and a half puts a smile on my face.

Cold showers suck. Should be at the course soon. Its drunken cold out!

I just called Dawg and told him to drive on by my house as I am sick this morning :at-wits-end:. It's going to be a bummer not to meet all you fine folks and play a beautiful golf course :banghead:.

Spoiler
Not a chance on your arse I'm missing this one :D! See you guys in a little while :golf2:

Damn Gray you got me! I didn't see the spoiler on tapatalk, you had me snowed.

Cold showers suck. Should be at the course soon. Its drunken cold out!

Yeah. According to Weather.com, it's 35 outside. That's Ohio weather...

That is silly Canada Coolbreeze weather

Have fun out there today everyone!!

Damn Gray you got me! I didn't see the spoiler on tapatalk, you had me snowed.

LOL You know I would have to be pretty darn sick (Bullfrog sick), to miss this the Invitational :thumb::wink:

Ole Dawg should be pulling into my driveway any minute now!

u6y9upe7.jpg

Dhill, Goalie Dave, and I are just leaving to grab some breakfast then off to the course.

Thank goodness for my alarm cat!! Forgot to set the alarm but his belly clock went off and got me up about ten minutes ago.

First cup of coffee going and Happy Gilmore on HBO. Day looks gorgeous & super excited to head out in a bit to the course.

Ole Gray make sure DawgDaddy has the woodshed hooked up nice and tight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting on the Tour van watching THPrs look at the van. You can come and say hi

Have a great time fellas!

Looking forward to following along with this today! Have a blast out there guys!

We are just waiting on a few more people to arrive and then we can get this party started.

If you can't tell I have had a lot of coffee already this morning.

I'm excited for everyone down there, should be a great day!

I bet that group picture with all the Bridgestone hats is going to be awesome!

Rootin for my captain Chunky! Come on buddy!

We are out on the course taking pictures of the rounds. Everybody is having a blast right now. We will get tons of pictures up post event.

We are out on the course taking pictures of the rounds. Everybody is having a blast right now. We will get tons of pictures up post event.

Yes! Looking forward to the recap and photos!

Super jealous of you guys playing golf and playing golf with THP'ers. Have fun, fellas. Go low.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back