THP Invitational #1 - Recap & Pictures

Great pics, looks like a good time. Look at ATLGolfer posing like he knows how to hit a golf ball. :act-up:

Hilarious. It's more like I know someone is taking my photo and I'm trying my best to have decent form.

By the way, that's a great pic JB and GG. I'll be saving that one.

The course photos look great. The course was in terrific shape yesterday.

Still a stupid hole. Stinky triple!

I bet you could lay a hula-hoop in a spot short and left of the green and most of the golf balls would have landed in it. A definite bailout hole.

damaikis
i-M7hzpjm-L.jpg

ncrowe83
i-pLWrv4C-L.jpg

These two pictures put together say one thing.

Spoiler
CHAMPIONS!

Some great pics, looks like a Good time had by all as always

These two pictures put together say one thing.

Spoiler
CHAMPIONS!

Haha, thanks JB. I really like that picture of my follow-through a lot. Great photography.

Great pictures GG, thanks!

Man, what an awesome bunch of photos and people! Glad you guys all had such a great time!

Atanta Invitatational @ Bears Best!

Atanta Invitatational @ Bears Best!

Great Pics! It was a beautiful day and the golf course was breath taking beautiful. Many fall colors with green fairways and slick greens. JB & GG did a super job with the camera work :clapp:! Old Man Monroe huh? :act-up: Morgan go ahead and put a contract on "that" house. JB said go for it :thumb:

Man, that is a beautiful looking track. And it looks like turnout for the first Invitation was phenomenal. There are some really good looking swings in these pictures.

Those are some fantastic pictures and a great way to recap a Awesome day !

Thise are some great photos. Looks like everyone had a great time and looks sounds like some good golf was played!! I have said it before and I will say it again, I can't wait for my time to be at an event. It is just hard with 2 little ones, esepcially this time of year. I will make it one day I am sure!

Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing. This thread makes me warm on an otherwise cold day in Nebraska. Wish I could hope on a plane and join you all. Chuckylover for president!

That course was so much fun. Our group was playing the white tees, which seemed a bit up from the card distances, but really a lot of second shot holes. Pretty generous driving areas (with a couple exceptions) but pretty small greens with a lot of bunkers. I was so impressed with the course conditions considering that it was mid November. I have wanted to play out there for a while, but have balked at the price tag. I'd say it really was one of the few I've played that would be worth a $70-$80 round.

Awesome pics. Congrats to the champs!

Some great pics and a beautiful track! How could you not have a great time with all that THP and scenery?

I could not have had more fun. Great to see those I have met and nice to meet everyone I hadn't met. Chunky is my hero. Butters, JSkittles and Intimidator, thanks for the great group. If you haven't been to a THP outing, make plans, it is a blast.:D

Looks like a truly gorgeous course, I'm glad you all had fun!

Here's a vid I did yesterday of our group, GABubba shows us how it is done. I don't have everything on the hole as some of it was lost in passing the camera around but here is the marjority of the hole as we played it. We did enjoy ourselves for sure.

Man I had such a great time. First I need to thank JB & GG for letting me crash at their place and driving me there plus feeding me plus having the invitational! Wow that is a lot. Second Freddie you are incredible. Great job in setting everything up and giving me your dinner. Geez I'm a mooch.

First the course is stunning. Simply gorgeous and really fun to play. AD, Freddie, and Dhill were an absolute blast to play with. It is always fun to meet new THPers and yesterday was no exception. Honestly you guys never disappoint. Perfect day. Perfect company. Days like yesterday just reinforce why this place is so special. Plus KB even showed up.

Here's a vid I did yesterday of our group, GABubba shows us how it is done.

SO glad you chose to video that hole, instead of my Tin Cup moment on #2! Thanks again for a great day.

Those photos are great! Thanks for sharing them. Looks like it was the perfect location for an invitational and it sounds like everyone had a blast. Congrats again to the winners!

Wow, catching up with the pictures and recap thoughts. Sounds like it was a blast, definitely looks like everyone had a great time!

Back