What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was just absurd. Wow. I shot 39-34 for a grand total of 73. Beat the personal best I set yesterday by 4 strokes. I hit 11/14 fairways, 10/18 GIR, and had 27 putts. I ran between shots from hole 12 on so I could beat the dark. I had 5 birdies, 6 bogeys, and 7 pars. It was also the first time I'd ever broken par on 9 holes.
You are killing it dude, nice!

Shot 45/48. Thought I was going to break 90, but once again fell behind a really slow group and I think I let that get to me a bit. Had 44 putts really need to get that down.

Today was just absurd. Wow. I shot 39-34 for a grand total of 73. Beat the personal best I set yesterday by 4 strokes. I hit 11/14 fairways, 10/18 GIR, and had 27 putts. I ran between shots from hole 12 on so I could beat the dark. I had 5 birdies, 6 bogeys, and 7 pars. It was also the first time I'd ever broken par on 9 holes.

He is on fire! You better try to find time to play golf tomorrow! Keep it going while on the hot streak!

I shot 86 on my home course today. A bad 47 on the front, but proud that I turned it around on the back with a 39 (1 dble, 2 bogeys, 1 birdie, 6 pars). 35 putts, with two 3 putts.

38/44 = 82
Hit 10\14 FW's and had 27 putts. It is nice because I didn't hit a single good iron shot today but still managed to scramble and putt well enough to score ok. Had 2 birdies on the front which is always nice.

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

Wow - you were on fire. Keep it up.

You are on fire Charlie, congrats again today on another new personal best, I am looking forward to your round tomorrow. :thumb:

I shot 86 on my home course today. A bad 47 on the front, but proud that I turned it around on the back with a 39 (1 dble, 2 bogeys, 1 birdie, 6 pars). 35 putts, with two 3 putts.

Nice turn around buddy, I am looking forward to playing my home course tomorrow so I can get the bad taste of yesterday's score out of my mouth. That was the only bad part of the day. Enjoyed meeting you.

Somebody call the Fire Dept. Charlie is on Fire , congrats dude , Keep it up !

Sweet round Charlie! Proud of you buddy :)

Great shooting! Two PBs in two days...

Wow Charlie you are on fire!

Damn, Dam, you are en fuego! Nice shooting fellow lefty!

a miserable 48/51 on my home course today. couldn't get off the tee straight, only hit 6 FIRs and worse, couldn't hit a green. only had 4 GIRs. putting was so-so.

It was windy as heck, and we had 1/2 the greens and fairways covered in leaves. lost balls in the fairways all day and putting though leaves makes that part of the game a bit unreliable. I cant think of a single decent shot I hit all day.

I have been struggling with my irons lately and think I need to go see someone to get it ciphered-out. To make matters worse, I woke up at 1:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so about 1/2 way through the round, I began fizzling out. It was a really nice day and we had this outing scheduled with friends so I felt like I needed to play. The worst part was we were all sucking wind all day and were about to call it a day after about 15 holes but stuck it out.

Yuck!

Thanks dudes! I love this game right now. I wish I didn't have classes tomorrow so I could go play!

Just another bad scoring day for me. I had a little bad luck but that's the way it goes when struggling. 86 (44, 42)

Just another bad scoring day for me. I had a little bad luck but that's the way it goes when struggling. 86 (44, 42)

Don't push yourself too hard buddy, you have to show your stuff at True Blue in a few weeks. It will come around, I know your game is solid.

Odd round of 84 with 6 penalties. Driver was either great or terrible. Putting was spot on for once. I sunk three putts over 20 feet, all for par saves. I am happy with the results, though.

way to go Charlie, totally missed the new newer PB

B. Asha working out for ya there I see........very nice Dam!

42/46 for 88 today at a great course called Mattaponi Springs. 5/14 FIR's, 6/18 GIR's, 32 putts with one 3 putt, 3 Triple Bogeys, and 2 Double Bogeys. I struck the ball well, but when the driver was bad it was really bad. Oh well, it was nice to get out and play. Really nice day in Virginia.

I got out this AM and shot a cool 38/39 77 today. 8/12 FIR, 10/18 GIR, 35 putts. Put the SeeMore back in the bag today and it helped quite a lot. I had 12 pars on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back