2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some solid choices made already. Looking forward to seeing the teams come together

Paradise is looking strong. Hmmm my allegiance may be getting close to solidified.

It's still early yet lol, Albatross will take it home in the end lol.

Congrats guys!

It's funny that I know all the names of those selected, but when you see them go to teams I realized just how competitive this thing is gonna get!! I love Team Hackers, but one team in particular, even with just a few names is starting to worry me. :D

Exciting seeing the teams come together, I know the participants are hitting anothere gear and this is getting much more real for them. Congrats to all of the guys who know their team assignments already.

Buckjob, Lambro, & Mikedean: congrats on finding out which team you will represent through this adventure, you guys are in for one heck of a ride!!

Nice video War Eagle. :act-up:

Excited to find out another teammate this evening!

3 more Morgan Cuppers find out their team affiliations tonight !!!! Can't wait

I finish work at around 815. Those last few minutes always kill me!

Good luck everyone and may you find the team that you most dream about.

Congratulations guys...some stout looking competition for the defending champs. Chunky probably lets off a couple expletives each time he sees the Team Announcement thread come up.

Congratulations guys...some stout looking competition for the defending champs. Chunky probably lets off a couple expletives each time he sees the Team Announcement thread come up.

Dude, he does that with everything hahahaha

Congrats on the team selections guys! Missed this one last night, but I'm looking forward to seeing the selections continue through the week!

Paradise is looking strong. Hmmm my allegiance may be getting close to solidified.
You are spot on brotha! We at Team Paradise would LOVE your support my man. Call me, we'll negotiate terms. Haha.

You are spot on brotha! We at Team Paradise would LOVE your support my man. Call me, we'll negotiate terms. Haha.
I'll see him on the course this weekend, I will negotiate terms in person...and will offer a bribe of Bogey's wings.

and some head hair haha

yeah i think team paradise and team dotcom are lacking.... hopefully the next selections have locks of coolbreeze and hanks

yeah i think team paradise and team dotcom are lacking.... hopefully the next selections have locks of coolbreeze and hanks

Um. I know Team Paradise aren't lacking. Have you seen my head of hair? Fowler-esque.

Um. I know Team Paradise aren't lacking. Have you seen my head of hair? Fowler-esque.

guess you havn't met your captain yet.

That part of your video pumped me up, dude! It was awesome![/QUOTE

Thanks bro! I had to give a shout out to my bearded bretheren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back