The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure bro. Maybe they have some reasonable passes as well. It is also 2 miles south of my apartment.

10 minute lunch drive but that is doable for sure.

Just got this text from the daycare of my daughter today. Make it so much easier that she is happy and doing well. As I am sure most of you that have kids, its a scary step:

IMG_1024.jpg

Cute kid, Dev. I bet she's better at CoD than you are. Hehe!

ah she's adorable, she looks like a super happy baby haha. Is this her first day?

Just got this text from the daycare of my daughter today. Make it so much easier that she is happy and doing well. As I am sure most of you that have kids, its a scary step:

IMG_1024.jpg

Dev has one of the happiest looking kids on the planet. Love it.

Cute kid, Dev. I bet she's better at CoD than you are. Hehe!

Thanks buddy. She may not be better but she sure curses less....haha

ah she's adorable, she looks like a super happy baby haha. Is this her first day?
No she started when my wife went back to work on the 5th. The daycare has 3 other kids a little older than her but it has worked out really great so far.

Dev has one of the happiest looking kids on the planet. Love it.
Thanks man. I hope she stays like that forever. She is always smiling and really never cries unless she is hungry.

I'm so durn confused. But I won't try to understand it, I don't care that much.

I'm so durn confused. But I won't try to understand it, I don't care that much.

You made me confused since i dont understand but I don't care that much.

Such a cute pic Dev, that's got to make you smile from ear to ear.

Dev that baby is happy and chubby, two perfect pieces for a cute baby!

Whats with all the confusion? :confused2:

I really enjoy Trader Joes gnocchi meals. They are quite tasty.

I really enjoy Trader Joes gnocchi meals. They are quite tasty.

So are their Indian meals and wine.......

There are certain people on this forum that just rule. They are just good people. Hawk is one of them. I think I just nailed down his support for the Morgan Cup. If not, Hawk still rules! Unless he puts a Dot Com sig in there. That would hurt

I just saw on Facebook a picture of a deer one of my classmates got. Today was opening day for guns and he got a 13 pt. Huuuugeeed deer. Score a 198.5 (which I have no idea what that means). I myself don't hunt but that was one nice deer. Looks like the ones outa a calendar except his had no crazy drop tines

Sooo, big night in the Wake household, I popped the question and Tall Blonde and Awesome agreed to marry me. I've been on cloud 9 all night.

Sooo, big night in the Wake household, I popped the question and Tall Blonde and Awesome agreed to marry me. I've been on cloud 9 all night.

Wow, congrats!

CONGRATS Wake!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She said yes, right?

Haha! Congrats dude!

2 questions:
1. Why is this not in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread?
2. Why couldn't you have waited until the Morgan Cup next year to keep up the proposal tradition?

Just kidding about #2, congrats man. One piece of advice: just make sure you have good food, music, and booze at your wedding, everything else can be what your bride wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back