The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god that looks awesome.

Cheesy haystack with added fried egg.

e2eneqav.jpg

Wow that's some sandwhich

You lost me with the egg (I don't like eggs). But that looks like it will kill you JB.

holy mother... that thing is intense!

No. Add a basket of fries for 2 bucks that gg and I will split.

So if I was to come down to SC this winter, that would be our post-round meal spot, right?

Just needs a few shakes of

salt-shaker.jpg

That thing looks awesome. I need a nap just thinking about it though.

JB what is that place called (in Greenville I'm assuming)? Looks fantastic.

JB, if your left hand feels funny while eating that burger, it isn't because it's tired from posting.

Way to ruin my afternoon with that burger pic..

JB, if your left hand feels funny while eating that burger, it isn't because it's tired from posting.

Nah man, it was delicious.

I'm at the Bay Area golf show in Pleasanton, CA and just destroyed PGA West's 913 demo. I told them there hitting bay was to small and I nailed the top of the cage. The look on there face was priceless.

I'm at the Bay Area golf show in Pleasanton, CA and just destroyed PGA West's 913 demo. I told them there hitting bay was to small and I nailed the top of the cage. The look on there face was priceless.

HAHA that is priceless!

Did you guys know Chuck E Cheese serves beer and wine now? This birthday party just got better

Did you guys know Chuck E Cheese serves beer and wine now? This birthday party just got better

But the real question is are you tall enough to get in the ball room yet?
I kid I kid Ward.

Cheesy haystack with added fried egg.

e2eneqav.jpg

This right here was phenomenal. I want to go back tomorrow.

But the real question is are you tall enough to get in the ball room yet?
I kid I kid Ward.

Haha never mind the unsanitaryness of them, but they got rid of the ball pit. I was so bummed. Apparently it's frowned upon to ride on the moving horse though

Edit: Jake, Chardonnay and Red wine. It was hilarious

Nice I want to go there and wreck some kids while getting wrecked.

Haha never mind the unsanitaryness of them, but they got rid of the ball pit. I was so bummed. Apparently it's frowned upon to ride on the moving horse though

Edit: Jake, Chardonnay and Red wine. It was hilarious

Me and my germ thing, ya know. If I was in a ball pit, I would have to boil myself afterward. You need to stand in the corner with a camera and take pictures. Then walk up to the parents there and say "I dont have kids, but yours is adorable" and see what happens.

No I wont bail you out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back