The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there Hawk, it'll be over before you know it. I don't know why, but the holiday season just makes me want to get drunk. I need to find someone to go drink beer with tonight. I got ditched by my buddy. He chose his girlfriend over me. Total bullsh!t man.

I'll drink with you Jake, I'm enjoying one already.

Hang in there Hawk!

You need better friends Jake. Or start putting out more.
I hear that dude. I'll be getting a text later when my buddy's other party turns lame and he wants to roll with some real pipe hitters but until them....it's me and you fuggers.

Mikey I'm going to take you up on that offer bro, we'll internet drink together!

Hmmm how to say this. I work hard every day to make sure I'm not like my dad. I will be happy when the holidays are over.
i know exactly how you feel

I'll internet drink to that! Nah, I'm not a moper. Just good motivation for what not to be.

I'll internet drink to that! Nah, I'm not a moper. Just good motivation for what not to be.

I'm the same with mine, but in the manner that the man has been married 7 times. I learned how NOT to be a husband to my wife, I also have had 10 step siblings over the years.

Forget all that. I'm hesitant to try marriage twice lol.

Hang in there Hawk, it'll be over before you know it. I don't know why, but the holiday season just makes me want to get drunk. I need to find someone to go drink beer with tonight. I got ditched by my buddy. He chose his girlfriend over me. Total bullsh!t man.

It's not drinking alone as long as your THPing at the same time, and even if it was, college football and beer = good enough

Forget all that. I'm hesitant to try marriage twice lol.

Hang in there Hawk. 2nd marriages are so bad as long as the woman is right. In that right, I guess 1st ones wouldn't be so bad if youhad the right woman...
Glad I got a do over that's for sure

I hear that dude. I'll be getting a text later when my buddy's other party turns lame and he wants to roll with some real pipe hitters but until them....it's me and you fuggers.

Mikey I'm going to take you up on that offer bro, we'll internet drink together!

Just pretend I'm that guy always on his phone and doesn't talk haha

Jake I will drink with you whenever, and than we could wreck some fools.

Dude, headbutts are a given.

I love it. Just point Jake in peoples direction and watch the massacre.

Yeah I would definitely not be doing the headbutting part, leave that to the baldy.

Just glad I'm a part of Jakenation. I hate to see the bumps / bruises / black eyes out MC opponents show up with...

Jesse we'd get our asses kicked tonight though. UFC watching crowds are full of tough mo fo's man. Hell wouldn't be fun unless we had a challenge though would it? Right in the middle of the main event find the biggest SOB in the bar and blast him one right in the face. I love it!

Haha! Those UFC guys are overrated.

Hmm, how to say this. I work hard every day to make sure I'm not like my dad. I will be happy when the holidays are over.

Ah, holidays can be absolutely brutal for reasons like this. Hope it's quick and painless.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Stupid NFL rules....because I live near Houston I can't watch the Cowboy game tomorrow because it on at the same time as the Texans game.

Got a round of golf at 730 in the morning with armygolfer77 and I haven't been to the range in two weeks AND its 1245 in the morning and I still haven't fallen asleep yet!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Stupid NFL rules....because I live near Houston I can't watch the Cowboy game tomorrow because it on at the same time as the Texans game.

Yeah some of those rules need to go, the rant around here is the blackout rule, cincy fan support stinks, bet they miss ocho cinco, he was always buying up tickets so they were televised

Got a round of golf at 730 in the morning with armygolfer77 and I haven't been to the range in two weeks AND its 1245 in the morning and I still haven't fallen asleep yet!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Stupid Hawaii time always messes with my head.

I hear you. We had to miss the Huskers yesterday because it was on the Big 10 Network and Liz's family don't have it here. We'll be on the road during the KC game today, only hope is to catch it on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back