2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats dudes! These teams are really shaping up well! One more night.

Welcome to team Paradise Howzat, can't wait to kick with you.

Castor welcome to team Albatross, has Ryan made the international call.

Dan welcome to team Dotcom, deano is one heck of the guy as you know.

The big question still out there is does Dean get the blanket again :D

pumped to invite Dan to Team DotCom. I had the pleasure of meeting Dan art the outing last may. He was a fun guy to hang around and he makes a mean jello shot haha. On Sunday of that weekend my group was in front of his. We were witness to him bombing the ball off the tee. Pair that with the improved short game he has been working on since then and I he will pose a tough match for anyone. Welcome to the team DDXU.

hahahhhahha GREAT question!!

Man does team albatross have a cast of characters or what !!!

I am absolutely stoked to have Castor Hades on Team Albatross! Making the long trek from Finland to be a part of this. His promo and bio videos were INCREDIBLE, and he is going to do the MC 2013 right!

Welcome to Team Albatross my friend!

Im currently trying to figure out that one.

Welcome to Team DotCom DDXU! Glad to have you buddy. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Congrats to all you new Team Members! :clapp:

Im currently trying to figure out that one.

I'd wait a few hours I seem to recall him saying it was 2am or so when waiting for mc picks

Congrats guys, looks like I will be announced on the last night, I had that feeling all along

Congrats DDXU!!! Welcome to Team DOTCOM!!! Another bomber??? Those might come in handy in the team formats!!! Nice!! Looking forward in getting to know ya!!!

Congrats Castor and Howzat!!!! But your invite to TX has now been denied. Ha!! JK!!! Congrats again!!!

Congrats guys! Man I love how these teams are shaping up. Everybody seems like they are gonna fit in great with each other. Should make for some great golf come July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back