The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow those are extremely flat haha

Who thinks I might have waited a tad too long to swap out?
CAM00269_zps6b3fac55.jpg

Left work to nap and lay on the couch. This is the life.

I'm jealous Hawk.

I'm about to choke a senior or three.

Don't be too jealous lol. I have one nostril functioning and am coughing a rainbow of colors out of my chest.

Don't be too jealous lol. I have one nostril functioning and am coughing a rainbow of colors out of my chest.

Nice, multicolored sputum is always interesting.

Seniors the day after a break are USELESS. I am too actually but at least I can push through it.

No way dude. I don't eat candy. If I can't salt it I don't eat it.

You put salt on pizza, you can certainly salt candy.

That's sort of an exaggeration heh. I'll have some every now and then, but I'm not really into sweets.

You put salt on pizza, you can certainly salt candy.

It's not a coincidence that my favorite candy bar is the Salted Nut Roll.

2510029386_12bbe38a7d.jpg

I forgot how much classes sucked. But I'm back in the warmth, which is well worth it. I don't want to go back to NJ ever.

You've finally discovered what the rest of us always knew.

It's not a coincidence that my favorite candy bar is the Salted Nut Roll.

2510029386_12bbe38a7d.jpg
That's hilarious! It's also a favorite of mine!

Which part sucks worse?
Class or New Jersey?

It depends. NJ in winter sucks more. But class is way worse than NJ from March-October.

Which part sucks worse?
Class or New Jersey?
If this is a multiple choice question, can I choose C.? All of the above?

I would have guessed a lot of very strange things before I guessed golf spikes haha!

Yeah buddy, I think you were due.

hahaha,

hahah yeah it took me a while to see they were spikes, then I noticed the worn champ C that I saw during my spike testing

ugh.....

Odd how even though an OEM can tell you no, you hang up phone smiling because the person on the other was a sweetheart.

Still want some Z-Star tips though lol.

Odd how even though an OEM can tell you no, you hang up phone smiling because the person on the other was a sweetheart.

Still want some Z-Star tips though lol.

Customer service really goes a long way with me also. It's weird that communication like what you describe is not the norm these days.

Customer service really goes a long way with me also. It's weird that communication like what you describe is not the norm these days.

It really is, hell I'm guilty of it sometimes, but you can only take some many stupid questions from the same person haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back