The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst is when it's raining and it's cold outside too, what's the point of making someone that miserable, it should just snow!

The worst is when it's raining and it's cold outside too, what's the point of making someone that miserable, it should just snow!
See: Ohio.

When we were up there for the Tour Van event, it was about -23* outside, windy and Raining. I thought I was going to die.

When we were up there for the Tour Van event, it was about -23* outside, windy and Raining. I thought I was going to die.

Its 30 degrees and snowing here today.

Its 30 degrees and snowing here today.

Yep, had 1/2" of snow when I left for work at 6am. We expect 3-6" up where I am. Lovely cummute home awaiting me.

I totally agree with this! We had some days like that the past month, it was cold and raining and I just know it was trying to snow, but it never happened. I want to see snow!

It's overcast here. A bit chilly but humid. Wearing pants wasn't my brightest idea. Today could have been a good shorts day.

Well, I have to say now that i'm not sorry I missed that event lol, cold weather just sucks.

I want to see snow!

Lol, google it and stay warm.

Rainy days working in Health Care Facilities are always welcomed. Everything seems to be a bit more quiet, not as many visitors coming in and out, and everyone seems to have a much more calm demeanor. The only bright side to seeing rain, for me.
Who cheers for rainy days? That's just sick man....sick and wrong!

Although there would be a lot of people very happy if it would rain around here. We're still just dying for any kind of moisture. It'll come in the form of 8 feet of snow here soon I just know it.

Sweet lord you are still whining about that? If u wanted to get warm, you should have crawled into the back of Sharkwrestler's van

Does this smell like.................

Try waking up to this at 3:30 in the morn.NOT current weather cond.from last yrs. fun pics...HAHAHA 19"

394534543.jpg

Try waking up to this at 3:30 in the morn.NOT current weather cond.from last yrs. fun pics...HAHAHA 19"

That just sucks. GG wants to see snow? JB should take her to Wisconsin!

Bring your shovel...

Self evals are due at work this week. I hate doing these. Waste of my time.

I told the people at my apartment's security office last night that someone had parked in my stall and needed to be towed. They never towed the car, BUT... I wake up this morning and my car is towed from visitor parking.

Self evals are due at work this week. I hate doing these. Waste of my time.

Of course you're a driven, self-motivated, production machine who has a positive impact on everybody in your work environment, right?

I told the people at my apartment's security office last night that someone had parked in my stall and needed to be towed. They never towed the car, BUT... I wake up this morning and my car is towed from visitor parking.

LMAO but dude, that is seriously messed up. I would be going apesh!t on someone.

LMAO but dude, that is seriously messed up. I would be going apesh!t on someone.

In the words of Blake Shelton. "Some Beach"!

My doctor is pissing me off! I asked her for a prescription for chantix to help me quit this damn chewing tobacco, and she said that she will not prescribe it for chewing tobacco cause its not a proven method. I told her that I had used it previously and like a dumb a$$ I went back.

My doctor is pissing me off! I asked her for a prescription for chantix to help me quit this damn chewing tobacco, and she said that she will not prescribe it for chewing tobacco cause its not a proven method. I told her that I had used it previously and like a dumb a$$ I went back.
Sunflower Seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back