Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

Catching up on the thread some amazing gestures from thpers, to no surprise

That's awesome OJ. Nice!

That's awesome OJ. Nice!

thanks Charlie. i loooove it. hopefully people are just waiting til' after the deadline, 'cause i'm pretty sure there were more than 5 or 6 people who signed up, lol.

thanks Charlie. i loooove it. hopefully people are just waiting til' after the deadline, 'cause i'm pretty sure there were more than 5 or 6 people who signed up, lol.

Yeah. I just sent mine out today. I got mine in, but I had it sent to my house in NJ just in case my Santa sent it late (it would come to Clemson and I'd be back to NJ). So I'll open it up December 15 when I get home.

Y'know what i just realized? Theres bubble wrap in the box that bag came in. Screw the bag, let's get to poppin'! Hahaha!

Another great day of THP Holiday giving. I love going into this thread every morning and reading what has transpired over that last 24 hours. Absolutely amazing!

Sent out my gift this am. I hope they like it.

I'm gonna send Jesse The Elf on the Shelf to help cheer him up!

You better find a replacement stat for your house!!

Just picked up the final piece. Waiting for the other one to come and then will ship this off. Warning: It's not 2 mashies fw's or an ogio bag. But in the end I think it's something this person will like.

Just picked up the final piece. Waiting for the other one to come and then will ship this off. Warning: It's not 2 mashies fw's or an ogio bag. But in the end I think it's something this person will like.

same here. hopefully my recipient will like what I sent.

Just picked up my gifts, hoping to mail tomorrow

Mailing mine tomorrow, and it seems I have a fun gift waiting for me at home. Will video it tonight being opened hehe

Mailing mine tomorrow, and it seems I have a fun gift waiting for me at home. Will video it tonight being opened hehe

Cool, can't wait to see what you got

24A83B73-0215-401F-B8CA-35C2C0361C14-13924-00000804F84BF5CD.jpg
[/IMG]
9314A41A-044B-47F4-8732-D33F3AB995BE-13924-00000804D94E4C31.jpg
[/IMG]
F709E0A6-0C7C-4230-AC93-F133375ABF46-13924-00000804C646DB46.jpg
[/IMG]again, thank you. i can never repay you for this.

I am really digging the orange grips

Saweeeet!

I hope my Secret Santa hasn't forgotten about me.........I know I've been good, I promise!!!! Really I have been!

I hope my Secret Santa hasn't forgotten about me.........I know I've been good, I promise!!!! Really I have been!

that always seemed to happen to me when I was in elementary school. I'd always be the one that was left without a gift. What a loser I was

I shipped mine out.

I was thinking the same thing, I figured Buddy the Elf ratted me out!

Just checked and mine is at my apartment. I will ship it out tomorrow, can't wait!

that always seemed to happen to me when I was in elementary school. I'd always be the one that was left without a gift. What a loser I was
That was pretty pathetic Dean........wait, so does that make me.............:weep:

Mine is on the way , its got a long way to go though ..lol...

I decided to open mine up today and I must say my Secret Santa is crazy, I laughed my butt off at the gifts. Ibuprofen for these old bones, a Walkman preloaded with a Jane Fonda work out video and a spare cassette of Big Band Theme Songs by the original band. A lion head hat, a magnifying lense for these old eyes, a spare cassette player in case the Walkman goes bad. Earphones for them, 3 e-7 balls that have been altered slightly so as to affect the flight pattern, a Tin Cup skeleton head ball marker, 3 rolls of pennies and he even drew me a beautiful picture of a unicorn. Last but not least was a gift card from Golf Glaxay, hopefully I did not leave anything out. Thank you SS, you made my day buddy. Although I do know who he is by the return addy.

This picture is of the entire haul.
SecretSanta1.jpg

This picture is of the items that were in the wrapped package.
SecretSanta2.jpg

Back