Day 9 Prize - TaylorMade RocketBladez Ghost S Putter & New Cart Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the details about the yearly contest extravaganza can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=18037

It is time for day 9 (tomorrow/Monday) and that is sponsored by the wonderful folks at TaylorMade Golf.

Leave a comment about the prize on the home page.
Tweet & Facebook to get additional "balls in the hopper"
And sit back and wait for tomorrow night for the winner to be announced.

Day 9 – TaylorMade Golf – 3 Winners – RocketBladez Irons, New Cart Bag & Ghost S Putter
Each winner gets one of the above

Just a reminder....You must comment on each day to qualify for the prize for that day.

And the winners are...

RocketBladez Irons - berty1027
Cart Bag - tuscondivots
Ghost S Putter - Golf Ghost

Last edited:
here we go!

Wow some great prizes here

Tapaway!

All three are awesome prizes. Can't wait for this one.

Definitely getting in on this bad boy! The RBladez would be sweet! So would the cart bag for my dad!

a new bag would be a great way to start 2013.

This would be a fun one to win for sure!

The one a lot of us have been waiting for. Would love to win the RBZbladez, sell my RBZ's, and buy my Wife some nice irons

Great bundles of joy continue..good luck everyone!

Great prizes for 3 lucky THPer's tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Great Prizes!!!Thanks THP and Taylormade Golf.

I'm starting to run out of witty things to say about each day's prizes. This is bad news... exams must really be killing my brain.

There's the magic number and these three prizes will be magic for some
People. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Yet another set of great prizes. Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

Another great day thanks to THP and TM. I'm all entered! If for some reason I'm so lucky to win another Spider S, I will ship it to some lucky THPer. Good luck everyone!

Indeed a new bag would be awesome. In fact If I win I could take down the WTB thread for the cart bag and it would match my irons!!

Got my 3 in so the rest can just pass that bag to me:banana: hahah gotta love contests!

Last edited:
I fully expect the interest for this round of holiday cheer to be pretty high. Good luck everyone. I'm in like Flynn!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade Golf!

It is Monday at 8:00 pm yet?!?!? Really looking forward to seeing who wins these great prizes. Good luck to all!!

This is gonna be awesome for the winners , Thanks THP and Taylor Made !

All of the prizes from TMaG are awesome but I am drooling over the prospect of winning a set of RocketBladez. :drool:

Three outstanding prizes here, good luck everyone. Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

Back