The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, I replied that I was in a meeting when you said you were free til 6
Just bustin' your balls dude. HAHAHA

I was SOOOO tempted to drive down to Burger 21 and stuff myself.

First day back after a THP outing is always the worst, in addition to the 219 emails I have now lol

Snowing here in north Texas. SO glad this did not happen 24 hours ago!!

Wow Cookie, I knew it happened, but its not common is it?

Wow Cookie, I knew it happened, but its not common is it?

I knew we had a cold front coming in, but was not expecting this. Usually once a year we get a nasty dew days (see SuperBowl fiasco recently) with ice, etc. Will be back to mid 60's by Thursday.

That would have made for some difficult running.

No doubt man. The wife would have been absolutely miserable. Not sure how that would have gone...

So the temp here has been trying to contact a company in Canada today. She just came in and told me that she is "having a hard time talking to them because they are talking in Canadian speak"

I appreciated the laugh

You got it before us. How much are you supposed to get? Just a little dusting?

Awesome free throw shot;

[video=youtube;x-MW5tkTWtQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x-MW5tkTWtQ[/video]
I went to College at WCU and App State is our huge rival. this is hilarious!!

[video=youtube;7bexnr-NIqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bexnr-NIqc[/video]

Holy headache batman!

man I loved And-1 driveway sessions growing up.

This is an embarrassing picture.

A9n7z0tCIAA33D7.jpg

Even more embarrassing is that the teams at that game were UCLA and Texas.

Little dusting to be fair but it was white on the lawn this morning for sure. 70 degrees yesterday and down to 30 this morning. Nice Texas weather! Suppose to be back in the 70's by the weekend....LOL!

[video=youtube;7bexnr-NIqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bexnr-NIqc[/video]
prime example of why white people cant jump. we were never supposed to because this is whqat would happen
This is an embarrassing picture.

A9n7z0tCIAA33D7.jpg

Even more embarrassing is that the teams at that game were UCLA and Texas.
I dont get it. Am I misisng something

First day back after a THP outing is always the worst, in addition to the 219 emails I have now lol

hah, dude, my computer is still updating random junk.. I haven't even cracked the surface..

I dont get it. Am I misisng something

There were less than 2,200 people at the game. For, what some may think, are two big time programs to only draw that many people is sad. Those teams may have out kicked their coverage on that one. Granted, that game was played on a neutral court in Houston. But still.

There were less than 2,200 people at the game. For, what some may think, are two big time programs to only draw that many people is sad. Those teams may have out kicked their coverage on that one. Granted, that game was played on a neutral court in Houston. But still.
got ya...thats what I was thinking it was. no crowd. That is very sad for a large school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back