Pictures - THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

some great looking pics buck!

hahahahahah thats so funny..... i dunno how it fit on the ride home.
IMG_1677.jpg

HAHAHA!!! Years of tetris finally paid off I'm sure.

Reactions: J4U
Looks like the Kate Middleton morning sickness memorial bottle opener has a new home.
asu9amus.jpg

I think that's the scariest opener I've ever seen!

great pics Buck!!!

I think that's the scariest opener I've ever seen!

Its from Italy i'm pretty sure its a one off.

great pics Buck!!!

thanks bro sorry you couldn't make it. i think theres talk about heading down again before july possibly so maybe i can finally tee it up with you.

Everything just looks so much better in myrtle Beach. A nice sunset over our Villa one night.
20121208_171824.jpg

And of course Motoo rocking a Coors lite showing off his awesome beard.

20121208_232900.jpg

love that first picture Shark

Looks like a great time had by all, and some awesome pictures!

Its from Italy i'm pretty sure its a one off.

thanks bro sorry you couldn't make it. i think theres talk about heading down again before july possibly so maybe i can finally tee it up with you.

Thats cool bro. You going to the outing?

I gotta give a shout out to the dude who holed out on #18 from the fairway for a 2. It was awesome watching that ball hit pin high right of the pin and trickle down to the hole. Id say that was a pretty loud roar he got from roughly 30 THPERS

Some great pictures there guys I'm loving it.

I gotta give a shout out to the dude who holed out on #18 from the fairway for a 2. It was awesome watching that ball hit pin high right of the pin and trickle down to the hole. Id say that was a pretty loud roar he got from roughly 30 THPERS

Heck yeah dude. That was awesome!

Great pics guys. Looks like a great time was had. Makes me look forward to outing time even more.

billtalking.jpg

Hahhaha. Thats funny KB. But there are no smileys coming out of OG's mouth.

LOL - We were all 3 so tired. By the time T0ad and I finished our round, OG had a good start on the beer drinking. We both looked at each other and knew we would have to do the driving. Poor T0ad had no sleep the night before so I ended up driving over 5 hours straight and OG finished off the last 20 minutes. Haha. In OG's defense, he did drive all the way there.

haha that's some funny stuff. Heck I drove all the way up, well except for that last pee stop, so I was due a little relax time :D

Honest to God Mike... I hit that EXACT same shot, just to the right of the pin, and my ball didn't move. I couldn't believe it - then that dude does the same thing and holes it. There is no justice! ( Of course mine was for a 3, courtesy of missing 1 of the 3 fairways I missed on the round... a real good time for that..)

The best part of that photo? We quite literally had a conversation about how he drove up and you'd be driving back!

I know him all too well!

The best part of that photo? We quite literally had a conversation about how he drove up and you'd be driving back!

She did a great job too! She kept saying "oh I'm sooooooo tired and sleepy". I said, "get ya arse behind the wheel and let's get this wagon down the rode". :bicker::D

Great pics GG. It's always nice to put some more faces to names on here. Can't wait til I get to be one of them.

We took a ton of pictures from the THP SCOR Invitational in Myrtle Beach at True Blue Plantation Golf Course. We had a great time and we want to once again congratulate Bmik33 and v.man on winning!!

The group sporting their new SCOR hat or visor before their round:
i-7gSxcvZ-L.jpg

From left to right: Mikedean441, Jeff Spicoli, VA. Vince, JonD
i-7g7BMwF-L.jpg

From left to right: KellyBo, Buckjob, Sharkwrestler, Under80
i-wmbVBN8-L.jpg

From left to right: T0AD, Damaikis, Bmik33, v.man
i-Ndn8ptg-L.jpg

From left to right: thetopdogg, ATLGolfer, Golf4life, motoo344
i-CgnWx3r-L.jpg

From left to right: Dhill37, butters, Ole Gray, Canadan
i-HVmpv7b-L.jpg

From left to right: BIGBALL, JT73, Mightyquinn
i-wRGRPf2-L.jpg

From left to right: Staples, Lefty78, Chewie69, Golfurr
i-JnjJwpK-L.jpg

JB talking about the SCOR wedges with Damaikis and JT723
i-Tk94cRb-L.jpg

Buckjob putting:
i-cLn2Qpd-L.jpg

Buckjob & KellyBo - aka Team Tatoo
i-VK8HJ8C-L.jpg

Kellybo hitting one right down the middle
i-WCS9Mb6-L.jpg

i-X4TGfc3-L.jpg

Under80 & sharkwrestler
i-7DnGFQ4-L.jpg

i-dCLn4N9-L.jpg

Mikedean441:
i-qrBKsCF-L.jpg

JonD
i-RX2Sg6Q-L.jpg

VA. Vince
i-Q7JP88k-L.jpg

i-sxdW7NM-L.jpg

i-vwh99Fc-L.jpg

Canadan and Dhill
i-RGVTZ58-L.jpg

Bmik & Damaikis
i-TqwksWb-L.jpg

Bmik & T0AD (I caught T0AD off guard haha)
i-sBcN3SH-L.jpg

Poor Golf4Life, look where his ball landed
i-wjG2BQ3-L.jpg

thetopdogg
i-W5pTXSd-L.jpg

v.man
i-4xtFJQ2-L.jpg

thetopdogg and ATLGolfer
i-jCZFbNS-L.jpg

motoo
i-h5szXWd-L.jpg

themightyquinn
i-4qwzCwt-L.jpg

JT723 looking like Camilo
i-mC7kZKJ-L.jpg

Lefty78
i-sHX2RFW-L.jpg

Golfurr
i-xxmpr67-L.jpg

Ole Gray at his woodshed
i-jggRRkq-L.jpg

This foursome was playing cart golf
i-FQTbHqp-L.jpg

JT723 & mightyquinn
i-BxgVmH4-L.jpg

BIGBALL is hardcore
i-MfbLxxS-L.jpg

v.man watching another drive go straight down the middle of the fairway
i-vr48wW5-L.jpg

Fox Squirrel
i-B5hhZdW-L.jpg

Staples with a pro looking finish
i-vmQnNsQ-L.jpg

Chewie69
i-Pb3xjmN-L.jpg

Golfurr
i-FxzNb7m-L.jpg

Lefty78
i-QpsDm5c-L.jpg

Canadan
i-xNQCVK8-L.jpg

Little did I know when I stepped into that 6" of water, I would sink down to about 2 1/2 feet- actually got the bottom of my shorts wet!

Back