2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
that means nothing. he is boring

He worked part time as a bouncer. He could have cool bouncing stories? Or fun tour stories? Dunno. Keegan would be cooler. He could give Cookie that putting stare down.

Annika!!! Wow....I'm still letting this sink in. Great news!

I think we should consider all staffers an honor rather than criticizing inside the Morgan Cup thread. After all, they are your peers for this journey.

cant wait to find out Overton is with Cleveland.

This actually made me chuckle......I had to break out the One-T decoder ring for some of the earlier posts...LOL

I think we should consider all staffers an honor rather than criticizing inside the Morgan Cup thread. After all, they are your peers for this journey.

Whew. That got a chill going on the back of my neck. Just.. Whew..

My bad. Any tour event willing to give their time to support the Morgan Cup is going to be awesome and an honor. The brainstorming is out of excitement for those players representing their brands!

I am super excited for the Callaway Staffers! My comment about Feherty was only sarcasm and I apologize to the Callaway staffers and any other staffers for that matter if it came across as criticism. I could not be happier for you guys and I think it is amazing that she is taking the time to help you guys out and I think this is just the tip of the iceberg for Callaway, I bet they have a lot in store for you guys and as a former Callaway staffer I am excited to follow along in your journey to see how differently they do things this year.

Wow, this is pretty cool. Well done guys.

That's awesome Tyno! I am sure you are gonna love the fitting and SeeMore as a company! I know I have so far.

And to all you Callaway staffers, so jealous but so excited for you as you get some of the best help in the world on your journey to the 2013 Morgan Cup!

I can't top the news the Callaway guys already got today but here is a possible look at the staff bags for 2013:

A9ys2KqCcAAro6gjpg-large.jpeg

That's a pretty sweet looking bag there.

If that is the 2013 bag, it might need its own thread. That thing is a beauty.

If that is the 2013 bag, it might need its own thread. That thing is a beauty.

No idea if it is our not. Found it in a tweet from callaway talking about testing the new X forged with their PGA staffers this week. Agree that is one of the nicest bags I have seen in a while.

I can't top the news the Callaway guys already got today but here is a possible look at the staff bags for 2013:

A9ys2KqCcAAro6gjpg-large.jpeg

Is it awkward that despite how awesome that bag looks, I can't take my eyes off those irons?

I can't wait to hit them!!!!

That's one sweet looking bag

That is one beauty of a bag! I really like their 2013 lineup. Hoping to snag a hyper lite 4.5 soon...

Is it awkward that despite how awesome that bag looks, I can't take my eyes off those irons?

I can't wait to hit them!!!!

Not at all.

Wow that bag is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back