2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone is partnered with WRX too, but last I checked is still involved here. As well as countless other companies. We will not be announcing the putter company until the company believes the time is right, but some other website has nothing to do with how the Morgan Cup companies are chosen and who is chosen.

Awesome. Thanks!

alright...

with a little help from Ted @ SeeMore, I was able to setup a SeeMore Putting fitting with a Silver Certified SeeMore Putting Instructor in my area!
i'll be heading down there later next week for what i'm quite sure will be one amazing experience!
thanks Ted, Chris, SeeMore and THP for the opportunity. I cannot wait to get things rolling...

alright...

with a little help from Ted @ SeeMore, I was able to setup a SeeMore Putting fitting with a Silver Certified SeeMore Putting Instructor in my area!
i'll be heading down there later next week for what i'm quite sure will be one amazing experience!
thanks Ted, Chris, SeeMore and THP for the opportunity. I cannot wait to get things rolling...

very cool Tyno. Looking forward to hearing about the process

alright...

thanks Ted, Chris, SeeMore and THP for the opportunity.
I cannot wait to get things rolling and start my Morgan Cup 2013 out on the right line. #PuttingPunsFTW!

Glad you are setup Tyno.

For everybody else. In the future, please contact your tour rep in regards to setting things up rather than going straight to the company. There is a timeline we are working to follow and unfortunately sometimes this puts some stress on it.

Its no big deal really, just makes organization on our end a little harder. Thanks.

Great opportunity Tyno, looking forward to hearing all about it!

Just an FYI for Morgan Cup guys, we will actually be working with SeeMore to get you set up with fittings. I am so glad things worked out now for Tnolan, but to everyone else, please refrain from reaching out to the company until we can get things done. Just like with previous Morgan Cup, we have timelines we are working with and we will make sure we get everyone taken care of before you have to place your order.

Thanks!!

Awesome that the Cobra guys will be getting set up with a fitting!

That's great news on the SeeMore putter fittings. I loved going through the fitting last year at Studio B. Very cool process.

That is sweet we will getting a fitting. I can compare experiences. Too cool!

What a great opportunity. Can't wait to get fit for my SeeMore.

Be interested to read how the fitting process goes for you tyno.

That's great work by SeeMore!

Just an update for my team. I was sure to keep up with my normal schedule today, even with some rain. I went to my home course and it was abandoned. I practiced my short game for about 90 minutes and hit balls some other people had just left for 30 minutes. It wasn't raining that bad, so I don't understand why everyone just leaves the course. Oh well, the better it is for me I guess.

Dudes!

Annika FREAKING Sorenstam is a part of this Journey with you guys....

Let that SINK in.

cant wait to find out Overton is with Cleveland.

Good stuff Tyno. I mean about the fitting. Not about jumping the gun lol

I love that every company is developing some unique and exciting stuff for their staffers! I am extremely excited for the Callaway guys on account of the most recent announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back