2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM from your tour rep = always a good thing! :D

What's that? I didn't quite hear that....

The code needs to stop!!! Someone speak English in here for gosh sakes!!!

Something brewing??

JBs cryptic messages about the mc process makes me emotionally and mentally unstable in anxiety and excitement.

PM from your tour rep = always a good thing! :D

That's funny I didn't get a pm from my tour rep. Must be busy bring us the world!!!

Hahaha JB cracks me up. Love it.

Bump for Cleveland/Srixon/Cross staffers :angel:

Welcome Betti to the 2013 MC!

Bump for Cleveland/Srixon/Cross staffers :angel:

Nice one!

Bumping to a large in Cross apparel was definitely a good move for me. Medium would be a bit too small me thinks.

wow, and that was without Chunky even demanding it.

Im beyond excited now, let the pondering continue

Nice one!

Bumping to a large in Cross apparel was definitely a good move for me. Medium would be a bit too small me thinks.

I am so confused on their sizing charts man.. I even checked fairway Styles and they are showing their smalls to be larger than UA smalls..

Betti back for round 2! I love that!

Bettinardi is awesome. So are their twitter peeps. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

Nice one!

Cookie, I appreciate your updates in here man. Since we are both built like stallions, its easy for me to gauge size off your experience. :bomb:

Appreciate you taking one for the team!

another great addition to the great event.
Bettinardi brings some class to this fine event.

Fwiw - I was pondering some Cross apparel a couple weeks back and JB said I'd definitely need an XL. I normally wear a medium in Nike and Adidas, and a large in Sligo. I'm 6'2" and 175.

I am so confused on their sizing charts man.. I even checked fairway Styles and they are showing their smalls to be larger than UA smalls..
I wear a Large in most shirts, in Cross I go with a XXL.

It's the broad shoulders I have. And the huge biceps. :act-up:

Fwiw - I was pondering some Cross apparel a couple weeks back and JB said I'd definitely need an XL. I normally wear a medium in Nike and Adidas, and a large in Sligo. I'm 6'2" and 175.

It does depend some on the build, but I wear a large in Nike and am in between a large and XL in Sligo. I wear XXL in Cross shirts.

And thats why Cookie and I only need to go up 1 size :confused2:

It does depend some on the build, but I wear a large in Nike and am in between a large and XL in Sligo. I wear XXL in Cross shirts.
Same here, Large in most shirts. XL in Sligo. XXL in Cross.

In all seriousness, I find the difference comes in the cut and width across the chest, back and shoulder area. Length is fine, width around the waist is fine, but the fit on the top of the shirt is definitely a bit smaller.

Ha ha I forgot to add that my 175 lbs is all muscle. I know they are more Euro cut, but it's a little odd to me that we need to go up two sizes. Not that it matters, because their apparel is AMAZING, I'm just saying.

A large in Sligo fits pretty nicely, so I'm going to adhere with your advice and go with XL in Cross.

Recently picked up my first piece of Cross Golf apparel and color me seriously impressed. The quality of their products are really something, can't wait to see what they put their staffers in next July!!

A8_bPbbCYAE8B-j.jpg:large
cookie, to me...that jacket seems a hair bit too large. only in the shoulders. So ho wmany sizes did you go up from the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back