Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

great writeup buddy, you thsi this thing well, as well as just about everyone else that picked up this club and gave it a try. I personally loved it with that DI-7 shaft in it and would love to see the numbers at 10.5* compared to a 9* or so.

Great write up, Dan. You were striping the ball all day on Saturday with that driver.

The thing is an absolute beast. I would be interested to see how you hit the Razr Fit Extreme with a lower loft and with the black tie shaft. Bringing your flight down just a bit would give you pretty insane distance, and it would be incredible to have that added distance with the tight dispersion.

nice topdogg! Love these reviews so far!

Great write up, Dan. You were striping the ball all day on Saturday with that driver.

The thing is an absolute beast. I would be interested to see how you hit the Razr Fit Extreme with a lower loft and with the black tie shaft. Bringing your flight down just a bit would give you pretty insane distance, and it would be incredible to have that added distance with the tight dispersion.

great writeup buddy, you thsi this thing well, as well as just about everyone else that picked up this club and gave it a try. I personally loved it with that DI-7 shaft in it and would love to see the numbers at 10.5* compared to a 9* or so.

Yeah GregDan, you were straight up pounding the ball with that combo.

Hopefully it translates well for you in the 8.5!

Really good info here TTD. You hit this thing extremely well all weekend long.

Thanks guys! I was hitting it really well and I am hoping that translates well with the one that I have headed my way soon.

Not to change the subject or anything, but has the release date on this changed. I asked an employee at Edwin Watts and he said it was going to be in stores the end ofFebruary. I about cried. I have been looking forward to January 18th. It's a bigger day than Christmas this year lol. Any info will be helpful

Just saw this tweeted from Callaway...a funny video from Cally and Stewart Appleby...

haha just saw that as well. I like it.

Poor Apples, get him a new driver!

Nice! Hahaha

I feel like that, I want one baaaaaaaaad

That is REALLY funny, I love it!

It's funny, I made the same call to Callaway, but they were even less impressed with my bio. :act-up:

Just saw this tweeted from Callaway...a funny video from Cally and Stewart Appleby...

That's a great video, but why can't they just give him one.

Tell you what, Harry and chad are going to feel like that pretty soon. That track jacket he had on was pimp

Tell you what, Harry and chad are going to feel like that pretty soon. That track jacket he had on was pimp

i agree thats a sweet track jacket and a even sweeter driver. can't wait to hit these with the stock shafts in there.

Whoa slow down Apples, enough with the bio I know who you are! Haha
God I wish I had an Australian accent!

Whoa slow down Apples, enough with the bio I know who you are! Haha
God I wish I had an Australian accent!

That was a great line!

Not sure if this has been posted. If so, let me know.

Haven't seen that one there Smalls. Pretty cool.

Just got the email last night that I will be getting my Xtreme before Christmas....

Holy crap I am excited! Really looking forward to seeing the Black Tie combo in it.

Haven't seen that one there Smalls. Pretty cool.

Just got the email last night that I will be getting my Xtreme before Christmas....

Holy crap I am excited! Really looking forward to seeing the Black Tie combo in it.

Thats cool.,.....man you have been on some kind of roll.....this driver, the Z6 rangefinder....it's been a pretty good couple of weeks for you huh :D

Thats cool.,.....man you have been on some kind of roll.....this driver, the Z6 rangefinder....it's been a pretty good couple of weeks for you huh :D

Not too bad, no. Haha

I'll update a little more thoroughly later on, but I did want to say that I like this driver more every time I get out with it. Today I felt like I was hitting it very well. Seems forgiving enough out on the toe. Trajectory is a little lower than I'm used to, but it is a 9.5° head. The stock Trinity shaft is pretty good in my opinion. I think it's more stout than the C Kua I play and maybe not as high launching.

I'm jealous Hawk!

I decided during my round yesterday that I love my Fit 11.5 so much that its pretty much mandatory I pick up an 11.5 Xrreme Fit.

Back