2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail came today, with a nice letter from Keith in it welcoming me to team CG/Srixon/NC. Awesome...

yqagytaz.jpg

Great letter WE! We're so lucky to have the backing of these great companies.

I got a chance to read the Cobra Letter in person yesterday, how amazing, I love them giving us the insight into the AMP Cell line as well as the ZL being back. I've started some of my official pondering and can't wait to try the new AMP Cell stuff in person!

I've read the letter posted here several times, and I'm still anxious to get it in my hand and read it again! :D How silly of me :)

Mail came today, with a nice letter from Keith in it welcoming me to team CG/Srixon/NC. Awesome...

Got mine yesterday as well. Awesome way to kickoff the event with our sponsor!!

I've read the letter posted here several times, and I'm still anxious to get it in my hand and read it again! :D How silly of me :)

It will get there soon enough! And it will be awesome when it does!

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

I felt bad for David last year because he had to wait a little longer for things also. But the anticipation for him was crazy so he was always SUPER excited when stuff arrived and it was fun to read his reactions.

I felt bad for David last year because he had to wait a little longer for things also. But the anticipation for him was crazy so he was always SUPER excited when stuff arrived and it was fun to read his reactions.

Except for his wedges....somehow he got those before any of the rest of us....hahahaha

Yeah I will never figure out how that happened lol

Last edited:

yqagytaz.jpg

Creative fellow isn't he? Cool letter, War. It really seems to describe the Morgan Cup well.

Just getting caught up over the last 2 days, glad to see some letters hitting some mailboxes already. It such a nice touch.

Seriously hoping mine comes on Monday!!!

Seriously hoping mine comes on Monday!!!

me too buddy!

One thing that I wished I had done last year was buy one of the pin flags like Kelly and Bradd did and get everyone to sign it....I can promise I will do that this year.

I mean can you imagine the coolness it would be to have the flag and the letter framed and matted and hung on the wall.

me too buddy!

One thing that I wished I had done last year was buy one of the pin flags like Kelly and Bradd did and get everyone to sign it....I can promise I will do that this year.

I mean can you imagine the coolness it would be to have the flag and the letter framed and matted and hung on the wall.

That does sound very awesome. I have a feeling quite a few will follow suit this year. I can't imagine not doing it after seeing how cool that memento from last year was.

me too buddy!

Awesome idea, something very special to have on the wall forever. I could see some great pictures strung around it in matching frames.

Well it's official! Team Paradise and Jake Nation all the way!

I'll acknowledge you Smalls since no one on Jake Nation has come in to say, "Yea!". Might be telling you something.....

Look forward to your input along the way Smalls even though you have joined the Dark Side.

I'll acknowledge you Smalls since no one on Jake Nation has come in to say, "Yea!". Might be telling you something.....

Look forward to your input along the way Smalls even though you have joined the Dark Side.

He posted it in multiple threads and got multiple responses. Much nicer than your chunkyresponse buddy, haha. We love Smalls and are pumped to have him in our corner.

That, or we don't have to cheerlead, we expect great things, not hope for. It's the Jake Effing Paradise Nation.

Awesome idea, something very special to have on the wall forever. I could see some great pictures strung around it in matching frames.

Exactly and I could have had two years in a row....DOH!

Wont make that mistake again!

I can't wait to create some awesome keepsakes to mount in my office, they'll look awesome above the Staff bag!!!

You know Nate, that is one of the nice things about Team Dot Com, we appreciate each and everyone who comes out to support the event and appreciate a little more those who choose to put their support behind our team. Sure wish other teams were as thoughtful and caring of those fine THPers, such as Smallville who chose to support them. He even waited till he got the the 50,000 post level to formally announce!! Team Paradise knew of his intentions a couple of weeks ago and still no welcome. Life must be different on the dark side! :alien:

After a weekend full of moving, I had a big ole smile on my face after opening our mailbox at our new place and finding a single letter from Cleveland/Srixon/NC golf. My wife knew something was up when I came back in after being grumpy for pretty much the whole weekend.

After a weekend full of moving, I had a big ole smile on my face after opening our mailbox at our new place and finding a single letter from Cleveland/Srixon/NC golf. My wife knew something was up when I came back in after being grumpy for pretty much the whole weekend.

That is very cool of Cleveland/Srixon/Never to do. And you have got to get over that being grumpy stuff, life is too short to go through being a grump.
484grumpy11.gif

Just messing with you buddy. I can imagine how receiving that letter would be a super rush.

my letter came Saturday...very cool.

A-QwWbRCAAAnvtA.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back