Callaway X Hot & X Hot Pro Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Good read. Will be interested to see how everyone responds to them. They look great.

They look pretty good. If I saw it correctly, these appear to be more cost friednly than the Rbladez. If so, this could get interesting. Callaway has much reason to be excited as does the consumer. I just hope that with such a large new line release(s) that they stay put for at least a year and show how 'honest' they are with their new branding.

Can't wait to see and hear the feedback on these irons. Might give the forged irons a run for it's money!

Going with an 85 gram shaft in the non-pro version. Perhaps I didn't see it, but are they sticking with a uniflex in that shaft as well?

Going with an 85 gram shaft in the non-pro version. Perhaps I didn't see it, but are they sticking with a uniflex in that shaft as well?

Also, it didn't mention which shaft was stock in the pro iron version, do you have that info?

Overall, really nice looking irons. Very interested in these

As a Callaway Staffer for the MC, all I have to say is "Heck Yeah!"

I would think these should compete well with the RocketBladez. More spin from the rough, like the sounds of that. Hybrids all the way to 6 definitely sounds good to me as well.

Man, all of the new offerings for next year are getting me very excited. These are very nice looking and I know they will be well received. Going to be fun to try them out.

Also, it didn't mention which shaft was stock in the pro iron version, do you have that info?

Overall, really nice looking irons. Very interested in these

Stock shaft in pro version is PX 95.

I'd really like to see loft information for the X Hot Pro irons too.

Very "clean" looking irons, Cally keeping in classy! I'll cartainly be reading along to see how these pan out.

Those Tours look awesome.

I'm seriously falling in love with Callaway. Seriously. SO much gear I want to try this year, they really are the #1 OEM on my radar right now for their 2013 lineup.

Pretty sharp looking irons. Sounds like they are looking for some distance this time around.

Oh yea! These dawgs will hunt for sure and if the hit as good as they look, the coon is up the tree :thumb:

Thanks Ary, PX 95 is a pretty cool stock shaft. I'm intrigued by a lightweight premium shaft offering. Like my Razr X Blacks a lot but the pro version is calling my name.

Last edited:
I'm definitely liking the looks of these.

Callaway is set to kill it in 2013. cannot wait to get my hands on some of this new hotness.
I think the Callaway staffers will be quite impressed for the Morgan Cup.

I cant wait to hit these. They look awesome. I fear for my wallet that my bag is about to go all Callaway.

These look really nice, I can't wait to see them in person!

Really looking forward to putting these in play

I like these. I think they are a solid update of the Razr line.

I can't wait to put the X Hot Pro's up against the X Forged to see what irons I'll be playing this year, I'm really liking what I am seeing in these.

The Pro X-Hot looks awesome, I am excited to see how they perform compared to the RAZR X Tours which got some great feedback from THPers.

Back