The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright....collaborate and listen...I've us back with a brand new invention

Pansies?! Weather?!

If I lived in Wisconsin I'd have a lot bigger things to complain about than weather too.. ZING!

(sidebar: Ohio sucks, feel free to bash it hahahaha)

Remember when Cleveland lit Lake Erie on fire. That was awesome. We don't complain about the weather because we are stupid enough to stay here.

Remember when Cleveland lit Lake Erie on fire. That was awesome. We don't complain about the weather because we are stupid enough to stay here.

I've heard that story a number of times, and yet people continue to wonder why I make dumb faces at them for swimming in Erie.

..people are lucky they aren't coming out of that water glowing neon.

Fwiw I don't think lake Erie caught fire it was the toxic cuyahoha river if I recall correctly
Still insane regardless

Fwiw I don't think lake Erie caught fire it was the toxic cuyahoha river if I recall correctly
Still insane regardless

Dang dude, you guys set rivers on fire, to stay warm up there? :bulgy-eyes:

Jman I love the idea of Ice Ice Baby on repeat while doling out some head butts to suckers. You my friend kick ass.

1 hour 40 minutes of headbutts to a 75! Boom!

Dude your scores have been awesome lately. RBladez.....coincidence or not? Hmmmm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe? Haha

Tabasco CheezItz are effing awesome!!

Last edited:
Ohio makes me think of this...

That Cleveland video was priceless. Ohio....

I just agreed to go trout fishing this weekend. Two things. It's supposed to be cold. And I have never fished for trout in my life. I'm actually looking forward to this, though I have no clue what I am doing.

I just agreed to go trout fishing this weekend. Two things. It's supposed to be cold. And I have never fished for trout in my life. I'm actually looking forward to this, though I have no clue what I am doing.

Trout fishing is good beer drinking fishing. Throw it in and wait for a bite.

Maybe? Haha

Tabasco CheezItz are effing awesome!!

They are? I had em once and was pissed I wasted the money on them. Not the same crunch as the regular

Bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back