The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be illegal.

Completely agree. I drew the line at driving her to GI to finish her shopping and then informed her I was going to the pub in the afternoon to "Practice" my 8 ball, haha

Still raining here but we'll be seeing the white stuff this afternoon they say and then 50 MPH winds. 11* temps. Awesome.
We had maybe two inches at my house. probably closer to 1.5". a few miles north of us got a bit more, and more as you go north.

My buddy just texted me saying he couldnt get up a hill on his way to work, has tried 3 times and can't do it. I really need something with 4WD if Im going to stay in KC.
Jacqui's F150 is 4WD and my Outback is AWD. But honestly, in normal winters you only need 4WD maybe 5 days a year. When I had my K5 Blazer, the only reason I ever used 4WD was because I could.

I had a 4WD Jeep Liberty the last two winters and it was nice for sure. Now I have a FWD SUV and I'm not sure I've taken it out in the snow yet. It's a skill you learn over time for sure. I imagine it will be a cluster today with all the people that forget how to snow drive.
Front wheel drive is great in the snow. When my mom got her Citation back in 1982, I took it out and tried to get stuck (close to home) and failed.

I used the snow pusher today. That's a rant because I had to do it, but a HHJJ that I have it!

Just got the news I'll be taking Liz shopping tomorrow since we can't go today. Almost hope the Mayans were correct! :banghead:

Ha!!!!

Hopefully it's before you leave if it does happen. Would suck to witness the rapture from a Wal Mart or something.

Ha!!!!

Hopefully it's before you leave if it does happen. Would suck to witness the rapture from a Wal Mart or something.

Haha, gives a new meaning to red light special.

Lynne is in Kohls right now as I sit in a man chair THPing, I already feel your pain Duey.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Lynne is in Kohls right now as I sit in a man chair THPing, I already feel your pain Duey.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

You are a lucky bastage, lol. I hate this snow even more now.

I hate watching bad movies with girls. Why do they have such bad taste in movies?

This made me snort. We'll never know dude.

I get to spend my afternoon watching a movie about singing a Capella. Fun!

The past 10 mins is the longest I have been on THP in the past week. Yup work is overrated

Jess, Vegas. Invitation thread. Go there.

You little squirrel. That is NOT a rant.

And i believe I made my way in there but my post must have gotten REJECTED

You little squirrel. That is NOT a rant.

And i believe I made my way in there but my post must have gotten REJECTED

Jake and I were having some good Vegas talk!

Having to remove one page from a PDF document shouldn't take 35 minutes. Every program seems to have an error and I'm about to whisper rage this stupid thing.

Having to remove one page from a PDF document shouldn't take 35 minutes. Every program seems to have an error and I'm about to whisper rage this stupid thing.

I sent everything PDF related to the Secretary. Eff that noise

I sent everything PDF related to the Secretary. Eff that noise

I've got a few programs that can do it, the problem was the PDF was too big for all but one of the programs, and it was having trouble loading the pages. I beat it into submission though and it finally let me delete it. The annoying part was I wasn't at my office where it would have taken all of 30 seconds to scan it again without the page that wasn't necessary. So stupid.

It has now been 11 days straight of rain and I'm having serious thoughts of building a large arc...
5ytu5yju.jpg

Rant: Lowes sells low quality lumber.

It has now been 11 days straight of rain and I'm having serious thoughts of building a large arc...
5ytu5yju.jpg

Rant: Lowes sells low quality lumber.

Hahahaha, that's awesome. On the bright side, you're lucky we haven't had any rain that lasted for more than 2 hours

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Pretty crazy, but they are just beginning to open a few area's of I-80 through Nebraska right now and this storm came through early last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back