The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Call it subliminal messaging or something but got in the car and was like hmmmm lets do chipotle today....there stock price will be going up because of this thread.

Wives don't count as people. So she's ok.

I kind of hope somebody takes those sentences way too seriously.

HAHAHAHA!

I thought they were hilarious. And remarkably fitting from what I've been hearing.

Call it subliminal messaging or something but got in the car and was like hmmmm lets do chipotle today....there stock price will be going up because of this thread.

They should thank all of the manly men on THP for making America safe from terrorists, by eating Chipotle.

What would be funny is if in a few months, GolferGal has to close this thread down because it was getting too big, and have to create a new thread!

What would be funny is if in a few months, GolferGal has to close this thread down because it was getting too big, and have to create a new thread!

Good call. The NFL thread is going down.

Thank you thread.....

Before the pepper assault:

uru6y5yq.jpg

Steak Fajita Burrito for lunch. It was awesome. Love it!

Wives don't count as people. So she's ok.

I kind of hope somebody takes those sentences way too seriously.

Agreed. They just don't know what is good sometimes. You just gotta sit them down and explain that you are not only going to eat it because it delicious but because you don't want to be a terrorist.

Stop with the pictures! I NEED to go to Chipotle now! Haha.

I hate this thread. I need a bathroom ASAP.

Wife just stopped and got me Chipotle for dinner. SCORE!

I like the bowl too. Pretty delicious

I'm going to Chipotle for "lunch" today. ;) I'll be sure to get some video. :D

Two worst threads ever created on this website were both made my people from Ohio.

Two worst threads ever created on this website were both made my people from Ohio.

hahaha got a good laugh when I saw this.

This didn't happen. :(
I ended up at Cosi instead, because the line at Chipotle wrapped around the store.

I'm going to Chipotle for "lunch" today. ;) I'll be sure to get some video. :D

I think they should offer a breakfast burrito too! Just saying

What is the first worst? The chutting thread? For the record, I created that one, and Smalls moved posts to create this one.

Therefore, none of the worst threads ever created were made by anyone 'from' Ohio. JROOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Back