2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

Early planning is underway and with Texas getting announced tomorrow (with official signup & details), we wanted to let you know that we will have other stops getting info in the near future.

Early planning is underway and with Texas getting announced tomorrow (with official signup & details), we wanted to let you know that we will have other stops getting info in the near future.

Awesome, can't wait for dates.

Can't wait for more details on the Chicago outing.. Ill be living in the area so I'm defiantly going to that one.. Also if you guys need help with anything putting that one on let me know.

Awesome JB, can't wait for the announcements. Looking forward to more details on the Connecticut and Philly/AC/DC Invitationals.

I'm excited about this in a major way.

Can't wait for all of the details to come, some real tempting options

*tempts mikedean*

See you in ChiTown buddy?

*tempts mikedean*

See you in ChiTown buddy?

Almost a guarantee, hoping there, Ohio and one more....perhaps Vegas??

BOOM, there it is!

Just an FYI, I have a few contacts in Vegas. Just saying...

Just an FYI, I have a few contacts in Vegas. Just saying...

Freddie, you know everyone everywhere dude!

I've got to make the Vegas trip happen, I hope it works out timing wise.

Freddie, you know everyone everywhere dude!

I've got to make the Vegas trip happen, I hope it works out timing wise.

I've never been. So if there is an Invitational there, War may have to make his first trip to sin city.

I've never been. So if there is an Invitational there, War may have to make his first trip to sin city.

Would be my first as well.

Me three. It's be an awesome first trip to Vegas though wouldn't it fellas?

If you go then I'm going.

Vegas...I will be there the weekend of the Texas stop but you can always go to Vegas! I really hope Chicago is a weekend that is open in our summer schedule, well really as long as it isn't on either of the two weddings we have it is top priority.

I'm liking the DC/MD deal.

EDIT- Virginia would be sick but AC would be good too. My club could host if needed, plenty of hotels and restaurants within 5 minutes and Dulles airport is 30 minutes away, just saying....

I agree come to VA!!

I'm liking the sound of this.

Team albatross wolfpack!

With the new year right around the corner we have been working hard to come up with an amazing THP Invitational city list for everyone. After reading through all the great suggestions from you, the members, we have come up with a tentative list of cities we think will make for amazing events! This list is not final and we could still add some more spots, but we think this is a great start.

The THP Invitationals is more than just a round of golf, we will have great prizes and lots of fun tricks up our sleeves for 2013. We have learned a lot from the two Invitationals we had in 2012, we gathered feedback from those who attended and we plan to make the 2013 Invitationals something you will never forget!

Tentative List of Cities/States (in NO particular order):
Dallas
Chicago
Ohio
Atlanta
Connecticut
Denver
Las Vegas
DC/Atlantic City/Philly (one of these cities, but in this general area)
Branson, MO

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational is all about, click here for an example of one of our 2012 events.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-1-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

This is a great list of cities. It looks like I can make more than one of these. Ohio and Chicago will be 2 of them. If more are added within 5 hrs of me then maybe more. Can't wait for winter to be over. But hey the days have started to get longer already. :smile:

Hope to see you in Chicago, Bullfrog.

Texas is still in my plans. I will be watching for the announcement tomorrow and will start game planning getting down there.

Back