The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I may have just had the worst drive home ever. I got pulled over by a state trooper for my headlight being out, decide to stop and fill up tonight because its supposed to be really cold in the morning where I have an old lady back into me, then I have a local cop pull me over for said highlight as I parked in front of my apartment.

Dang Nerfny.....that's a bad drive.

Now tell Dean to fix the damn headlight. ( although he will likely need your guidance )

Last night at midnight my daughter decided to be sick with something. She started wheezing and cough something fierce. We tried to get some advil into her. She threw up. Temp has been above 100 all days. Highest I saw was 103.6. But it's not the flu. Not good stuff for the little peanut.

Last night at midnight my daughter decided to be sick with something. She started wheezing and cough something fierce. We tried to get some advil into her. She threw up. Temp has been above 100 all days. Highest I saw was 103.6. But it's not the flu. Not good stuff for the little peanut.
All my girls are just now getting over a cold.....it's that time of year. Good Luck!

All my girls are just now getting over a cold.....it's that time of year. Good Luck!

She's been real cuddly I just wish there was something more i could. Other than push fluids.

I am a few pages away from finishing A Dance With Dragons and now have to wait until 2014 for the next book in the Game of Thrones series...

I am a few pages away from finishing A Dance With Dragons and now have to wait until 2014 for the next book in the Game of Thrones series...

Read a little slower.

Feel like crap. May be heading to the doctor this morning.

Sorry buddy. I know the feeling.....woke up yesterday sick and it's worse today. Big thanks to the wife!! Haha

Some sad news in here recently. Good luck and thoughts to Colt and Dev in particular.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you two, colt and Dev.

Wow...Dev and Colt, along with every other member of my THP family who is going through hard times...You have lots of living energy coming from me.

My step sister who was 7 week pregnant. Just had her water break. She will most likely lose her baby. That's a big ole wet blanket on the day.

My step sister who was 7 week pregnant. Just had her water break. She will most likely lose her baby. That's a big ole wet blanket on the day.

That's terrible, I am very sorry to hear this man. Definitely a tough situation to go through.

I hoping that there can be some sort of medical miracle. Nobody deserves what she is going to go through.

That is terrible man. I am so sorry to hear that. Just heartbreaking.

So sad man. You are in my prayers as is your step sister and entire family. What a horrible thing to have happen, and hey miracles can happen! I believe in the power of prayer

really sorry to hear that, one of the most difficult things in life to experience, my thoughts and prayers go out to her

Sorry to hear blu. Praying for the best.

Really sorry to hear it, blugold. I know this means little in times like this, but sometimes that stuff happens for a good reason. Not the mystical stuff, but because it just wasn't right. Doesn't make it any easier though and I hope the best for your family.

Oh no, Blu....that's horrible. I hope there is something that can be done. Sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear the things Colt, Dev and blu and their families are going through.

My allergies are going nut's on me today, MY DAY OFF! Guess it's really a good thing it happened today in some ways, but still sucks. I just want to blow my nose and crawl back in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back