The tour players you most like to watch!

sickyspider

Reaction score
Handicap
Management
I split my favorites into tee shots, fairway/approach play and short game.

From the tee:

Dustin Johnson and Bubba

Fairway/approach play:

Tiger and Luke Donald

Short game (including putting):

Tiger and Luke Donald

Tee - Bubba
Approach - Westwood
Putting - Furyk (I kid) actually Tiger as you really never know what he will do at any given time.

Bubba and Phil, because of some of the impossible shots they pull off. Rory and Donald for the pure beauty of their games and Clark and Jimenez just because they both appear to enjoy life and the game so damn much

I just like to watch the simple fluid move of Steve Stricker. I would love to be able to game a one piece swing like his. Looks simple so why is it so hard :bulgy-eyes:?

I like watching Rory from tee to green. Dufner as well.

I like watching Tiger and Bubba.

Tee - Quiros & Rory
Approach - Donald & Phil
Putting - Poulter & Harrington

Off the Tee: Dufner

Approach: Luke Donald

Short Game: Mickelson

I have a couple different groups of golfers I like to watch, the first is the entertaining group, I put Bubba and John Daly into that category. The second group are swings I like to watch, Rickie Fowler, Fred Couples and Ernie Els go into that one for me. And the third are just golfers I like to watch or pull for, those include, Zach Johnson, Ben Crane, Hunter Mahan, Brandt Snedeker and Dustin Johnson.

Dufner in every aspect. Also Keegan off the tee.

Tee: Tiger, Bubba, Westwood

Fairway: Phil, Tiger, Ernie

Short game: Phil, Luke

Putting: N/a Way too much putting coverage in any tournament. Some times I feel like I'm watching 10 minutes of guys making 3 foot putts. McDowell and Rose stick out though.

Honorable mention to Zach Johnson. That guy always finds a way to play well.

For Every Shot: Snedeker I enjoy watching someone who makes a decision and pulls the trigger!!!
Tee: Tiger, Rory, Bubba, and Dustin
Fairway: Tiger, Rory and Dustin
Putting: Tiger and Rory

Keegan Bradley (when he finally finished his pre-shot routine and swings) anywhere other than the green
Rory
Dustin Johnson
and Ian Poulter

Usually guys I want to learn something from. (Rory, Tiger). Some guys just because they're great athletes like Woodland and Dustin Johnson. A lot of guys I don't care about unless they're in the hunt or doing something interesting (Phil hitting it into a bush or similar).

I like Keegan Bradley too, because then I know I can go do something else for a minute until he hits his ball.

Bubba, Tiger, and Phil are my 3 favorites.

Tiger, Rory are always a favorite, but then I also like to see what Dufner, Keegan and Phil are up to.

Rickie, Tiger, and Rory. They're the first three I'm looking for on the leader board. Rickie because I want him to do well, tig and ror because I can't help myself.

Mickelson and Duval are my all time favorites but I like to watch a lot of guys. Tiger and Rory for sure, all the Bridgestone guys as well. Rickie Fowler is intriguing to watch too. Dufner too. I like to watch Keegan Bradley for his intensity and his jittery persona on the course too actually.

I think you all are missing the obvious points here;
Creamer
Gulbis
Gal
Brown
O'Neal
Recari
etc.

Always fun to watch the best, so Tiger and Rory are fun. And it's always fun to watch Bubba and DJ from the tee. Phil's short game is fun to see. And as far as just watching great swings, I love Luke Donald and Louis Oosthuizen.

Brandt Snedeker because he's one of the few on Tour who has figured out what the phrase "pace of play" means. I also like his game in general and always pull for him.

Phil just because you never know what's coming next. He doesn't quite have it together like he used to.

Used to like to watch Tiger simply because I was in awe of his game, but now he just makes me nervous. I guess I'm still a fan and hope he really gets it back together.

Bubba is entertaining.

I'm looking forward to watching both Brandt and Bubba this week at Kapalua.

Used to like to watch Tiger simply because I was in awe of his game, but now he just makes me nervous. I guess I'm still a fan and hope he really gets it back together.

That's exactly how I feel watching Tiger these days! I will always be a fan of his game at its best!

Back