TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

I have used these for the past few months and they have done wonders for my feet. I have nerve damage in one foot so if I wear shoes with a smaller toebox, I cant finish the round. I have not had a single issue with these. I have to say, I wear very low cut socks, and dont understand what all the fuss about the tongue is. It doesnt rub against by foot, doesnt cut, anything. I guess its an individual thing, but I just want people to know that it isnt a universal problem.

I can definitely see the stability part. Still waiting to find some at a good price and I might jump. Love a good shoe to walk in. You like the white or black better?

That one cleat is something that has made a crazy difference. I felt it immediately and it felt really weird walking around the store. But when you take a swing with them it is like whoa that is different in a very good way. Now that I have both, I think I prefer the white more than the black. Not sure why I just do

The tongue has never bothered me. I've never even felt it. But you are not the only one saying that so it must be something different in how I tie them or lace them or maybe I wear higher socks than most? No clue but the tongue has never bothered me
I wear the "no show" socks, that are usually quite low. I bought some different socks, and the tongue hasnt bothered me at all.

I wear the "no show" socks, that are usually quite low. I bought some different socks, and the tongue hasnt bothered me at all.

I have some no show socks that are like an Old Navy brand or something. I will throw those on and see how the tongue feels next time I go to the range

Can the spikes on these be replaced? If so, which ones would be the most similar to the originals? Dumb question maybe, but I have never really replaced spikes.

Can the spikes on these be replaced? If so, which ones would be the most similar to the originals? Dumb question maybe, but I have never really replaced spikes.

The spikes are Champs so just buy those

Just to throw my .02 in, now that I have worn them several times golfing, I have not felt the tongue once. Today was the first time I wore them with shorts and never felt the tongue. They THE most comfortable shoes I have worn and are very stable. They come with Champ Stinger spikes but I am thinking of replacing them with the Champ Zarma spikes when they wear out, I have them in another pair of golf shoes and I really like them.

I can definitely see the stability part. Still waiting to find some at a good price and I might jump. Love a good shoe to walk in. You like the white or black better?

I saw them as low as $129 last night off a google search. I may order a pair in black or the new Lunars. Tough call.

Yes, they're Champspikes (from the top of my head) and I really agree with the stability that guys are mentioning. I went from Adidas tours from 2011 to FJ Streets and now the TW 13, these Nikes are by far the best golf shoe I have ever worn. They get even better with time too. The tongue isn't an issue, didn't even notice it was "abnormal".

As comfortable as my Lunars are, the TW13's for me are just on another level comfort/stability wise. I love the feeling on how much lower they feel to the ground compared to any shoe I've owned.

As comfortable as my Lunars are, the TW13's for me are just on another level comfort/stability wise. I love the feeling on how much lower they feel to the ground compared to any shoe I've owned.

Thanks for sharing that info.

I'm probably ordering a pair today. From what I've seen these run about a size small. Is that right?

I hope they don't stick to last year's release date and wait until July for the TW '14's. I can't wait to see version 2.0 of these. I anticipate a change in the tongue design, changes in materials to reduce the weight and of course a styling update with hopefully even more colors to choose from.

I scour the net every few weeks and there isn't anything out there though that would make you think anything is just around the corner.

I'm probably ordering a pair today. From what I've seen these run about a size small. Is that right?

Yes for me. I wear a 12 but had to get 13's in these. No 12.5 apparently.

I wear a 9.5 in the Lunar Controls and a 10 in the TW13 if that helps at all.

Guess what showed up at my door today...finally cashed in my Christmas gift card from Edwin Watts

attachment.php

Awesome, enjoy!

Guess what showed up at my door today...finally cashed in my Christmas gift card from Edwin Watts

attachment.php

You are going to love them! Sooo comfortable.

Ya i tried them on and I was blown away! It snowed again last night so i wont be able to use these for another month when i go to Nevada. Thanks for answering my questions guys!

Ya i tried them on and I was blown away! It snowed again last night so i wont be able to use these for another month when i go to Nevada. Thanks for answering my questions guys!

What size did you end up going with?

Getitclose....we were speaking earlier and is a cool customer....awesome golf shoes...I have the same exact pair in a 11.5! I did not have to go up in size like a lot said to.....I tried 11W 11 Reg and then 11.5W and reg and Reg 12 and 11.5 reg was the best fit for me! Love them, I can walk 36 holes and not get a blister nor my dogs hurting! I went throough hell and back with ecco biom hydromax shoes until i found these and never looked back!

What size did you end up going with?

I went with a 12M because the 12W were on backorder until April. I'm glad I went with these because they fit like a glove. You have them don't you buck? How do they look in shorts?

Back