The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could laugh about it, but its my ass hanging out in the wind. Thank god my substitute headed most of it off at the pass after it happened.

Migraines are the worst thing. Ever. Final hour of the work day and one has hit me. Only got about 2 hours of sleep last night, so maybe I am just tired. But this s*** sucks and my Excedrin is at home.

Migraines are the worst thing. Ever. Final hour of the work day and one has hit me. Only got about 2 hours of sleep last night, so maybe I am just tired. But this s*** sucks and my Excedrin is at home.

Iam in the same boat with ya i have been getting them for about ten yrs. now excedrin migraine is the only thing that helps "BUT" i have to take them as soon as i feel it coming on even waiting a 1/2 hr. NOT GOOD usually last a few hrs but yes they do SUCK get better soon....

Been a sufferer for most of my life. I feel for ya dude, they are awful.

I got one at my nephews 3rd birthday party yesterday with 20 little screaming kids. I could have cried.

Friend of mine just posted this on Facebook, who does this! Disgusting.

2exvk7n.jpg
It takes a lot to fill up a third of a cart. plus, those shoes dont look to be orthopedic. I bet this would add flavor to any meat. Yum

Umm, why is that disgusting again?

I'm not condoning it, but I think we're talking about a minor overreaction here.

Why is it so freaking hard to get ferrules on parallel tip shafts? I tried reshafting my sand wedge but couldn't get the ferrule on after 3 tries. I've never had a problem with taper tips.

THPing on Tapatalk

Why is it so freaking hard to get ferrules on parallel tip shafts? I tried reshafting my sand wedge but couldn't get the ferrule on after 3 tries. I've never had a problem with taper tips.

THPing on Tapatalk

I've always put the head on and used a rubber mallet to hit the head to hit the ferrule down the shaft.

TTing

I better get a rubber mallet then. Do you put epoxy under the ferrule or leave it as is? As tight as it is I don't see the need for epoxy under the ferrule.

THPing on Tapatalk

I feel like every day is the struggle lately. Every single day something else happens. I just feel like crying sometimes. I feel like I am being tested every day. My daughter's smiling face is really and truly what keeps me just moving along through this crap every day.

Work and the economy. I can't say anything more than that in a public forum.

Couldn't get the robber mallet to work for me either. Unfortunately I'm gonna pay the shop to do it.

THPing on Tapatalk

Umm, why is that disgusting again?

I'm not condoning it, but I think we're talking about a minor overreaction here.
her asss is by my meat.

I feel like every day is the struggle lately. Every single day something else happens. I just feel like crying sometimes. I feel like I am being tested every day. My daughter's smiling face is really and truly what keeps me just moving along through this crap every day.

So sorry to hear this Dev. Just know you have friends and family thinking about you.

Ive been working in excel since 7am, I have the mother of all headaches now and unfortunately more awaits tomorrow

Sorry to hear it Dev. I hope it gets better.

Cheer up Dev!

Thanks Josh, Charlie and Ryan. I appreciate it more than you guys know. My wife had to go the doctor today for a lump in her breast. Needs an ultrasound and the effing place has no appointments until tomorrow. Plus she has some sort of infection also. On the bright side, she literally made me go to Golfsmith after work.

Thanks Josh, Charlie and Ryan. I appreciate it more than you guys know. My wife had to go the doctor today for a lump in her breast. Needs an ultrasound and the effing place has no appointments until tomorrow. Plus she has some sort of infection also. On the bright side, she literally made me go to Golfsmith after work.

Hopefully I was able to produce a laugh.

Dev, lots of positive energy going to you and yours...keep on looking at that beautiful kid of yours and keep that head up.

Dev -- My prayers are with you buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back