THP TV -Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV got a chance to speak with Bushnell Golf about the new V3 rangefinder.

[video=youtube;t-WbwVfQpw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WbwVfQpw4[/video]

nicely done Mr. Cook. The how vibrating when locked on your target is in an interesting feature. I'm not sure if I need it, but it sure is interesting. I think Chunky should check out this product.

Nicely done cookie, I like the Jolt, like Scott said leaves no uncertainty

Interesting. I'm not sure I like the "Jolt" technology, I don't think I'd want it vibrating all of the time. It probably wouldn't bother me once I tried it, it just sounds a little odd. I do love Bushnell products though.

That is pretty interesting, my first thought was what effect does the vibration have on battery life? With the price of those little batteries, I want them to last as long as possible.

and I certainly dont have a sturdy hand when it comes to these, which makes it even more appealing

My hands are way to shaky for these, even with the jolt.

Nice job cookie, interesting that it vibrates when the pin is locked in, I think I would like that feature.

Nice interview Cookie. I like the Jolt Tech, but I hope that doesn't reduce battery life. That seems like a great rangefinder.

Good info! Seems like that would be a nice feature for those with problems keeping it steady.

Awesome info, WTG Cookie, I love the vibrate feature, a very cool addition!

Hmmmm.. V3 huh... And I was gonna pull the trigger on a V2.. Maybe I will wait

Great work Cookie! What an awesome sounding range finder. I love that it'll vibrate when you hit your target, I still struggle at times with my range finder and hitting the pin quickly and effectively. Very nice, must have!

Cookie my friend I have 3 words for you "just for men" oj

Great interview buddy. Looks like another solid product from Bushnell.

Love the idea of the Jolt tech.

Nice job Cookie! I like the vibrate technology, leaves no doubt you've hit the target.

nicely done Mr. Cook. The how vibrating when locked on your target is in an interesting feature. I'm not sure if I need it, but it sure is interesting. I think Chunky should check out this product.

Haha I am already looking to purchase

They made this with you in mind

Actually they made this with my playing partners in mind. Even with wrong distances, I hit the greens

Got to try this out at demo day, very cool. I've never had a range finder so I can't compare, but it sure seems really nice!

Nice job there Cookie!!! I like the jolt feature.. might have to look into a new rangefinder.

Actually they made this with my playing partners in mind. Even with wrong distances, I hit the greens

lol twice you gave me wrong numbers. Once I was 30 yards long, the other was a kick in birdie after I double checked the yardage. Rule of thumb, don't listen to Kenny

so does this have the red display like the Z6 or the standard black display like the V2?

This is what I've been waiting for!!! I'm pretty sure ill be getting one of these in the next few weeks. There's still snow on the ground here so it might be a while before I use it but want it in my hands

Back